Rio Inspired Cocktail Recipes
Posted on August 04, 2016 by Sabina
You can't buy happiness, but you can prepare cocktails and that's kind of the same thing, right? Take a look at some of these Rio inspired cocktail recipes.
Super fruit Margarita
The Super fruit Margarita is a red coloured cocktail made from Lunazul reposado tequila, PAMA pomegranate liqueur, Veev acai liqueur, sweet & sour mix and lime juice, and served over ice in a chilled margarita glass.
- 1 oz Tequila - Gold (Lunazul Reposado)
- 1/2 oz Pomegranate Liqueur (PAMA)
- 1 oz Acai Liqueur (Veev)
- 2 oz Sweet and Sour Mix
- 1/2 oz Lime Juice
- slice Lime
- Garnish: Lime
- Glass: Margarita Glass
- Shake all ingredients with ice in a cocktail shaker.
- Strain into a chilled sugar-rimmed margarita glass full of ice.
- Garnish with a slice of lime.
Brazil's national cocktail, of course it is, just look at those colours! And so refreshing, we're thankful to Brazil and its great choice in cocktails this summer! Now we just need the sun.
- 1/2 lime, quartered
- 1 teaspoon caster sugar
- 70ml cachaca
- 1 scoop ice cubes
- In a large glass squeeze and drop in 2/8 of a lime.
- Add sugar, crush and mix with a spoon.
- Pour in the cachaca and plenty of ice.
- Stir well.