Worth up to £112.95pp - Wine and dine at the perfectly situated Hallmark Mickelover for a relaxing experience of peace, tranquillity and delicious cuisine!
- Bottle of house wine in your room upon arrival, perfect way to start your next UK short break (worth £17.95)
- Evening meal on your first night in the hotel's Brasserie style restaurant where the head chef works hard to produce delicious dishes using the very best local and seasonal ingredients (worth £26.50pp)
- Not forgetting, two nights' accommodation with a daily full English breakfast
Availability: All week until 30th November 2016; please note some supplements may apply.
Available as part of Buy As A Gift until 31st November 2016
Why we love this little break:
- This hotel has been awarded a silver 'Green Tourism Award'.
- The hotel also offers an on-site hair and beauty salon providing a range of treatments.
Events & tips:
- If you want to travel out a little further afield then Chatsworth house makes for the perfect heritage experience and is just 30 miles away.
- Or why don't you visit Cathedral Quarter, filled with unique restaurants, bars and shops
- Why not visit Derby Museum and Art Gallery a great way to spend a day in Derby
Our saving of 51% highlighted on this offer is calculated based on rates displayed on the hotel’s website, compared to the Greatlittlebreaks selling price. An example of our discount throughout December is:
On 15/12/2017, this package totals £303.15, to include a two night stay in a Classic Double Room with breakfast and added value extras, as listed above.
Based on the Greatlittlebreaks price you will save 51%. Our discount was checked on 31/10/2017
The 4 star Hallmark Hotel Derby Mickleover Court is perfectly suited and ideally equipped for both business and leisure guests. All 99 modern bedrooms are air conditioned, offer free Wi-Fi and feature multi-channel TV’s with Sky Sports and our Executive rooms also offer complimentary soft drinks. The hotel offers 24 hour room service, a Starbucks Coffee outlet and the Brasserie Restaurant which serves freshly prepared British and International dishes. If there is time to relax or work out the fully equipped leisure club offers a pool, sauna and gym and there is an on-site hair and beauty salon providing a range of treatments.
With free on-site car parking and situated 10 minutes from Derby City Centre, 5 minutes from the A50 and 20 minutes from the M1 and East Midland Airport, its location is ideal for business in the East Midlands or exploring the area. This hotel has also been awarded a silver 'Green Tourism Award'.
Check-in from 3pm / Check-out by 11am.
Free parking available for hotel guests.
Free WiFi available throughout the hotel and is free of charge.
Breakfast is served from 6.45am until 9.30am Monday to Friday and from 7.30am until 10.30am at the weekend.
Evening meals are available between 6.30pm and 10pm.
Small dogs are welcome at the hotel.
Peak Mining Museum,
Wedgwood Visitor Centre,
Peak District and Derbyshire Dales,
Denby Pottery Visitor Centre/Shop,
Royal Crown Derby Museum,
Uttoxeter Race Course,
Mickleover Golf Club,
Pride Park Football Stadium,
Westfield Derby Shopping Centre.
From south and west: Leave M6 at J15 or M1 at J24 and take A50 towards Derby. Leave at J5 and follow A516 to Derby. Follow the brown sign for Mickleover Court Hotel and exit the A516. Take the first exit at the roundabout, the hotel situated on the left. From north: Leave M1, J28 for A38 to Derby. Stay on A38 for about 20 minutes. Take A516 for Uttoxeter. Follow the brown sign for Mickleover Court Hotel and exit the A516. The hotel is on the right.
Nearest Airport - East Midlands: 10 Miles
Nearest Rail Station - Peartree: 4.9 Miles