Worth up to £112.95pp - Wine and dine at the perfectly situated Hallmark Mickelover for a relaxing experience of peace, tranquillity and delicious cuisine!
- Bottle of house wine in your room upon arrival, perfect way to start your next UK short break (worth £17.95)
- Evening meal on your first night in the hotel's Brasserie style restaurant where the head chef works hard to produce delicious dishes using the very best local and seasonal ingredients (worth £26.50pp)
- Not forgetting, two nights' accommodation with a daily full English breakfast
Availability: All week until 30th November 2016; please note some supplements may apply.
Available as part of Buy As A Gift until 31st November 2016
Why we love this little break:
- This hotel has been awarded a silver 'Green Tourism Award'.
- The hotel also offers an on-site hair and beauty salon providing a range of treatments.
Events & tips:
- If you want to travel out a little further afield then Chatsworth house makes for the perfect heritage experience and is just 30 miles away.
- Or why don't you visit Cathedral Quarter, filled with unique restaurants, bars and shops
- Why not visit Derby Museum and Art Gallery a great way to spend a day in Derby
Our saving and worth is based on The Hallmark Hotel Mickelover Court for a Double room plus breakfast found on the Booking.com website. This rate was available at 13:10 on 15th March 2016, based on a one-night stay commencing on the 14th June 2016.
The 4 star Hallmark Hotel Derby Mickleover Court is perfectly suited and ideally equipped for both business and leisure guests.
All 99 modern bedrooms are air conditioned, offer free Wi-Fi and feature multi-channel TV’s with Sky Sports and our Executive rooms also offer complimentary soft drinks.
The hotel offers 24 hour room service, a Starbucks Coffee outlet and the Brasserie Restaurant which serves freshly prepared British and International dishes. If there is time to relax or work out the fully equipped leisure club offers a pool, sauna and gym and there is an on-site hair and beauty salon providing a range of treatments.
With free on-site car parking and situated 10 minutes from Derby City Centre, 5 minutes from the A50 and 20 minutes from the M1 and East Midland Airport, its location is ideal for business in the East Midlands or exploring the area.
This hotel has also been awarded a silver 'Green Tourism Award'.