Delight in the beauty of the Warwickshire countryside with a relaxing stay at the 4* Billesley Manor Hotel, a beautiful country hotel perfect for your retreat from the stresses of modern day life
- Three course award winning dinner on your first night in the Stuart Restaurant
- Two nights accommodation at the Billesley Manor Hotel
- Full English breakfast each morning
At a glance
- Ideally located within 11 acres of beautiful and peaceful grounds and just outside the renowned town of Stratford-upon-Avon, you’ll easily be able to immerse yourself in England’s historic past
- Rumour has it that William Shakespeare married Anne Hathaway in a small church on the hotels grounds in 1582
- Visit Stratford-upon-Avon developed along the banks of the River Avon and take in the atmosphere of this cultural town, and simply relax with a picnic by the river
Good to know
- Please note, dogs are only permitted in the standard bedrooms (not located in the main hotel). A fee of £10* per dog per night is chargeable. To ensure availability for your dog and to make payment please follow your booking with a call to our customer service team on 01905 792818
- Relax after a busy day visiting the nearby attractions and make full use of the on-site health and leisure club
- In order to avoid disappointment, please ensure you pre-book your dinner reservation
*Dog charges are subject to change
Our saving of 20% highlighted on this offer is calculated based on rates displayed on the hotel’s website, compared to the Greatlittlebreaks selling price. An example of our discount throughout April is:
On 27/04/2017, this package totals £353, to include a two night stay in a Standard Room with breakfast and added value extras, as listed above.
Based on the Greatlittlebreaks price you will save 20%. Our discount was checked on 10/03/2017
Billesley Manor is a beautiful country hotel and also a retreat from modern life, with a mixture of traditional and modern rooms, relaxing grounds and great leisure facilities. This magnificent 16th Century Manor House is set in 11 acres of its own private parkland with unique Topiary garden and sun terrace yet only a short drive from Stratford-upon-Avon.
The Manor House has 52 traditionally styled bedrooms, including four poster rooms and suites many with stunning garden views. A further 20 bedrooms are situated in the Cedar Barns, which have a more modern and contemporary design. All rooms are en-suite and of the highest standard boasting, Colour TV with satellite channels, wireless internet access, complimentary refreshment tray, trouser press, hairdryer, bathrobe and slippers.
Cuisine of the highest standard is served in the award-winning Stuart restaurant - an authentic dining room that has earned two AA Rosettes. Relax in comfort throughout the hotels many small lounges and sample the best Club Sandwich around with a glass of Chilled Pinot Grigio in the Club Bar. And if the weather is kind, enjoy afternoon tea on the terrace... what could be nicer!
The Health Club within Billesley Spa is free for guests, with facilities including indoor pool, sauna, steam room, Spa bistro, Yoga Hut, Fitness studio and gym, tennis courts, and croquet lawn. The Spa at Billesley is a haven for total relaxation to help you to relieve your pains and stresses. With three beauty treatment rooms, sit back, indulge, flake out and enjoy!
Hotel check-in: 3pm
Free parking available for hotel guests (80 spaces).
Dogs are allowed at a charge of £10 per dog per night.
WiFi available throughout the hotel.
Breakfast is served between 7am and 9.30am during the week and from 7am and 10am at the weekend.
Dinner is served between 7pm-9.30pm in the main restaurant or in the bar until 10pm.
Billesley, Stratford-Upon-Avon, Warwickshire B49 6NF
Leave the M40 at Jct 15 and join the A46 towards Stratford-upon-Avon. Continue for approximately 9 miles past Snitterfield and the turnings for Stratford-upon-Avon. The hotel can be found by turning right off the A46 to Billesley.