Stay at Mercure Wolverhampton Goldthorn Hotel, perfectly placed in the heart of central England. The ideal base for visiting the regions rich industrial heritage at the Black Country Museum or the Severn Valley Railway, before retreating back to the hotel where all your meals and drinks are taken care of.
- Two nights accommodation at Mercure Wolverhampton Goldthorn
- Full English breakfast served on both mornings
- A two course dinner each night
- Lunch on both days served between 12-2pm (soup and sandwiches)
- Unlimited house draught beer and lager, house wine and soft drinks between 7pm - 11pm both evenings
- Unlimited Tea and coffee served throughout your stay in the hotels lounge
- Early check-in from 12pm on day of arrival (subject to availability, please request prior to arrival)
- Late checkout until 2pm on day of departure (subject to availability, please request prior to arrival)
- Free room upgrade (subject to availability on check in)
- Free car parking (subject to availability)
Please note that the leisure facilities are currently closed until further notice. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
At a glance
- Spend your day on an unforgettable steam train journey along the Severn Valley Railway's scenic 16 mile route from Kidderminster to Bridgnorth
- Within a short driving distance of the hotel you can visit the Black Country Museum - a remarkable place to explore. Set in a landscape of 26 acres, it is one of the most extraordinary open-air museums in the UK offering a glimpse into 300 years of history
- Relax and unwind after a day's walking in the hotel's indoor swimming pool
Good to know
- The hotel has the right to refuse to serve alcohol to anyone that appears to be drinking irresponsibly
- Lunch is served between 12-2pm and is available prior to checking in
- Speciality tea & coffee is not included
Located within easy reach of the Wolverhampton town centre, and within easy reach of the city of Birmingham, the Mercure Wolverhampton is a modern hotel set within attractive gardens which benefits from excellent transport links and a range of exciting local attractions. All 74 rooms at this Mercure hotel are designed with relaxation and comfort in mind, with a range of excellent features including en-suite, flat screen TV access, and tea and coffee making facilities. Several Family rooms are available, with additional space for children.
Free parking available for hotel guests.
WiFi is available throughout the hotel and is free charge.
Breakfast is served between 7am and 9.30 am Monday to Friday and from 8am until 10.30am at the weekend.
Evening meals are available from 7pm and 9.30pm.
Pets are allowed on request at £10.00 extra charge
Severn Valley Railway
West Midlands Safari Park
Dudley Zoo & Castle
Black Country Museum
Merry Hill Shopping Centre
Moseley Old Hall
From M6 Junction 10, follow signs for Wolverhampton. Leave Ring Road on A449 (Kidderminster). The hotel is 500m along on the right.
Nearest Station - Wolverhampton: 2 Miles
Nearest Airport - Birmingham: 30 Miles