Relax in South Yorkshire, at the Holiday Inn Royal Victoria hotel, and enjoy a day of exploring Peak Cavern while you are in the local area.
- Two tickets to explore Peak Cavern (worth £10.75pp)
- Three course evening dinner on your first night (£20pp allocation)
- Two nights accommodation at Royal Victoria Crowne Plaza
- Full English breakfast served to you on both mornings
* Please note due to the nature of the cavern, Peak Cavern may not be suitable for all disabled visitors.
At a glance
- Discover the rock formations, stunning surroundings and rare stones that lie within Peak Cavern, see for yourself why this is one of Derbyshire's most popular and much loved places to visit
- The hotel is ideally situated within the heart of the 'Steel City' of Sheffield. Boasting elegant and historic features this hotel oozes a cosy setting for all guests - ensuring you will get the perfect night sleep with your very own 'Pillow Menu' provided during your stay
- Embrace the cultural gem that is Sheffield, known for its enticing history and culture. The city boasts an intriguing past surrounding the industrial hey-day and still to this day offers visitors the chance to explore the city's colourful past
Good to know
- The location of Peak Cavern is just 45 minutes away from the hotel, local enough for you to be able to enjoy the attraction with easy accessibility
- Make the most of your stay within the bustling city of Sheffield offering a wide variety of things to do. Visit the Millennium Gallery, one of the city's premier destinations for art, culture and design
- Parking is available within the hotel a charge of £5 per day
*Please note all bookings are subject to an additional £2.50 service charge, for full T&C's click here
Offering a range of comfortable and spacious guest rooms, a delightful dining experience and a variety of excellent leisure facilities, The Holiday Inn Royal Victoria is a well-restored historic hotel with a charm that escapes most city hotels. Ideally located in the heart of Sheffield, the hotel benefits from numerous transport links as well as several exciting local attractions.
The Cunningham’s Restaurant offers excellent cuisine in an impressive setting. Dishes are freshly prepared using only the very best seasonal ingredients to create delicious meals. In addition to the fine selection of cuisine, the restaurant has an excellent selective wine menu with a wide variety to suit every pallet.
The Grand Lounge is the ideal place for guests to sit back in a relaxing environment, whether it is a quiet drink with a friend of a meeting with important clients. A wide range of bar snacks and drinks are also available here. The Holiday Inn Royal Victoria also boasts a beautifully decorated cocktail bar.
Parking is available at a charge per day (24hours)
WiFi is available throughout the hotel and is chargeable
Breakfast is served from 06.30 and 10.30 Monday to Friday and from 07:00 to 11:00 at the weekend.
Bar meals are available thoughrout the day until 23:00. The restaurant is open between 18:30 and 21:30.
No pets allowed.
Late check out/ early check in available subject to availability charges may apply.
English Insititute of sport
Approaching from the M1, exit and junction 33 and follow signs for A57 Sheffield City Centre. On reaching Park Square roundabout take the 5th exit signposted Victoria Quays/ A61N. Turn right at the first set of traffic lights, the hotel drive is situated on your immediate left with the hotel at the end of our private drive. Sat.Nav users please use Victoria Station Road, Sheffield or S12AU and not S4 7YE to reach your final destination.
Nearest Station - Sheffield: 1.8 Miles
Nearest Airport - Manchester: 44.7 Miles