There are endless places to walk in the Peak District, known for it's amazingly diverse range of landscape. Enjoy a relaxing stay at Eastwood Hall, with dinner and wine included, the perfect treat after a days walking.
- Three course evening meal in the Tempus Restaurant (worth £31pp)
- A bottle of wine with dinner (worth £21.95)
- Overnight accommodation at Eastwood Hall
- A full English breakfast the following morning
At a glance
- Adventure to the outstanding Peak District National Park where ancient stone villages are folded into creases in the landscape and hikes, strolls and walks of all kinds are at your disposal
- The national park is one of Europe's busiest but even during peak season there is plenty of glorious open countryside to admire, why not explore the Mam Tor circular walk, easily accessible from Edale or Castleton
- Should you wish to stay put, the hotels itself is set within 26 acres of landscapes grounds, perfect for an afternoon stroll before returning to the hotel for dinner
Good to know
- After a days walking, the hotel’s restaurant is on hand to satisfy your taste buds with a selection of seasonal British dishes, made with the freshest, highest quality ingredients available
- Eastwood Hall is set in an attractive village, famous as the birthplace of D.H. Lawrence and is within easy reach of Nottingham
- Take your time to explore the Peak District and extend your stay by staying two nights or more and receive all the added value extras as above
Our saving of 35% highlighted on this offer is calculated based on rates displayed on the hotel’s website, compared to the Greatlittlebreaks selling price. An example of our discount throughout August is:
On 12/08/2018, this package totals £182.95, to include a one night stay in a Double Room with breakfast and added value extras, as listed above.
Based on the Greatlittlebreaks price you will save 35%. Our discount was checked on 20/03/2018.
An imposing, spacious country house, superbly restored and extended, with relaxing grounds and state-of-the-art leisure facilities. Within easy reach of historic Nottingham, Eastwood Hall is set in 26 acres of landscaped grounds in an attractive village, famous as the birthplace of D.H. Lawrence. After a busy day, there's an inviting indoor swimming pool, a sauna, a spa pool, a fully-equipped gym, tennis courts, acres of grounds & a relaxing bar back at Eastwood Hall which all overnight guests should take advantage of. Sample the delicious, varied menu in the relaxed surroundings of our Restaurant where local produce and specialities are sourced wherever possible, the mission being to simply deliver mouth-watering cuisine. Facillities include an ensuite bath & shower, WiFi access, Tea & coffee making facilities, Trouser press & iron, Hairdryers, Dry cleaning available, morning newspapers on request.This hotel has also been awarded a SILVER 'Green Tourism Award'.
Free guest parking.
WiFi is available throughout the hotel- 30 minutes free, £4.95 thereafter for 24 hours.
Breakfast is served between 07:00am and 09:00am during the week and 08:00am and 11:00am at the weekend.
Evening meals are available between 19:00pm and 21:30pm.
Wollaton Hall and Park
Theatre Royal & Royal Concert Hall
Old Market Square
City of Caves
National Ice Centre
The Adrenalin Jungle
Nottingham Castle Museum
Nottingham Greyhound Stadium
Bars and Clubs
Nottingham Industrial Museum
Leave the M1 at Junction 26, taking the first exit signed A610 Ripley
Follow this road, passing the first sign for Eastwood and IKEA
Leave this road at the next junction signed Eastwood
At the roundabout take the third exit signed for Eastwood and DH Lawrence’s birthplace
Follow the road and stay in the left hand lane
Bear left at the traffic lights onto Mansfield Road
The entrance to Eastwood Hall is on your left
Nearest Station - Langley Mill: 1.7 Miles
Nearest Station - East Midlands Airport: 13.4 Miles