Enjoy a relaxing stay at Eastwood Hall, situated within 26 acres of grounds in the pretty village of Eastwood, with dinner and wine included.
- Three course evening meal in the Tempus Restaurant (worth £31pp)
- A bottle of wine with dinner (worth £21.95)
- Overnight accommodation at Eastwood Hall
- A full English breakfast the following morning
At a glance
- Not too far away is the outstanding Peak District National Park where ancient stone villages are folded into creases in the landscape and hikes, strolls and walks of all kinds are at your disposal
- The national park is one of Europe's busiest but even during peak season there is plenty of glorious open countryside to admire, why not explore the Mam Tor circular walk, easily accessible from Edale or Castleton
- Should you wish to stay put, the hotels itself is set within 26 acres of landscapes grounds, perfect for an afternoon stroll before returning to the hotel for dinner
Good to know
- After a days walking, the hotel’s restaurant is on hand to satisfy your taste buds with a selection of seasonal British dishes, made with the freshest, highest quality ingredients available
- Eastwood Hall is set in an attractive village, famous as the birthplace of D.H. Lawrence and is within easy reach of Nottingham
- Why not extend your stay to two nights and receive all the added value extras as above
Our saving of 41% highlighted on this offer is calculated based on rates displayed on the hotel’s website, compared to the Greatlittlebreaks selling price. An example of our discount throughout December is:
On 16/12/2017, this package totals £187.25, to include a one night stay in a Double Room with breakfast and added value extras, as listed above.
Based on the Greatlittlebreaks price you will save 41%. Our discount was checked on 27/11/2017.
An imposing, spacious country house, superbly restored and extended, with relaxing grounds and state-of-the-art leisure facilities. Within easy reach of historic Nottingham (10 miles), Eastwood Hall is set in 26 acres of landscaped grounds in an attractive village, famous as the birthplace of D.H. Lawrence. After a busy day, there's an inviting indoor swimming pool, a sauna, a spa pool, a fully-equipped gym, tennis courts, acres of grounds & a relaxing bar back at Eastwood Hall which all overnight guests should take advantage of. Sample the delicious, varied menu in the relaxed surroundings of our Restaurant where local produce and specialities are sourced wherever possible, the mission being to simply deliver mouth-watering cuisine. Facillities include an ensuite bath & shower, WiFi access, Laptop Safe, Tea & Coffee making facilities, Trouser press & iron, Hairdryers, Dry cleaning available, morning newspapers on request.This hotel has also been awarded a SILVER 'Green Tourism Award'.
Hotel check in: 2pm
Hotel check out: 11am
FREE guest parking.
WiFi is available throughout the hotel- 30 minutes free, £4.95 thereafter for 24 hours.
Breakfast is served between 7am and 9am during the week and 8am and 11am at the weekend.
Evening meals are available between 7pm and 9.30pm.
Wollaton Hall and Park
Theatre Royal & Royal Concert Hall
Old Market Square
City of Caves
National Ice Centre
The Adrenalin Jungle
Nottingham Castle Museum
Nottingham Greyhound Stadium
Bars and Clubs
Nottingham Industrial Museum
Leave the M1 at Junction 26, taking the first exit signed A610 Ripley
Follow this road, passing the first sign for Eastwood and IKEA
Leave this road at the next junction signed Eastwood
At the roundabout take the third exit signed for Eastwood and DH Lawrence’s birthplace
Follow the road and stay in the left hand lane
Bear left at the traffic lights onto Mansfield Road
The entrance to Eastwood Hall is on your left