Saving 35% - delight in a stay at the 4-star BEST WESTERN PLUS Manor. Perfectly located near Birmingham and Kenilworth Castle is just 15 minutes from the hotel, centre of England's affairs for much of its 900 year history.
- Annual English Heritage membership worth £92.50!
- Two nights bed & breakfast
- Delicious dinner on your first evening in the two AA Rosette awarded Regency restaurant
Availability: All week until31st October 2016
Why we love this great little break?
- With an annual membership to over 400 English Heritage sites, members can explore the UK all year long
- This 4-star hotel is set in the heart of the English countryside, yet minutes away from Birmingham, the second largest city outside of London
- The hotel boasts a two AA rosette awarded restaurant; providing guests with an exceptional dining experience and delicious dished created from locally sourced ingredients
Main image is of Kenilworth Castle.
Within the elegant Georgian exterior of the Manor Hotel, a warm welcome, professional service, and a quality to make you feel special, awaits you. The 4 star Best Western Plus Manor Hotel is set in the heart of the English countryside, yet minutes away from Birmingham International Airport (BHX), Birmingham's National Exhibition Centre (NEC) and various vital travel links including the M6 and M5. The Hotel offers an excellent location for a leisure stay in a peaceful setting.
All 112 bedrooms are furnished to the highest standard offering comfort and all the amenities of a luxury hotel. The hotel also boasts six multi-purpose event suites that can be used for everything from wedding banquets to business conferences.
With a choice of the award winning 2 AA Rosette Regency Restaurant and the New York themed Houston's Bar and Grill, you can be sure of modern and innovative dishes to suit all tastes coupled with an extensive wine list. The hotel's Head Chef Darion Smethurst is a national award winner in hotel circles and heads a team committed to bringing you a first class dining experience with menus inspired by and using fresh, local produce.
Hotel check in: 2pm
Hotel check out: 11am
-Free parking available for hotel guests.
-Free WiFi available throughout the hotel.
-Dogs are welcome and will be charged at £15 per room per night.
-Breakfast is served from 6.30am and 9.30am during the week and from 7am and 10 am at the weekend.
-Evening meals are served in the bar from 12pm until 9.45pm. Meals can be taken in the main restaurant between 6pm and 9.45pm.
From M42 take junction 6 onto A45 - Coventry. Take exit signposted Brownhills/Leamington A452. At roundabout take 3rd exit - Leamington A452. At roundabout take 1st exit - Meriden B4102. At roundabout take 3rd exit, Hotel is on the left approx half a mile.