Saving 34% - retreat away to the BEST WESTERN Brome Grange Hotel. Set in stunning scenery with a relaxing spa, and ideal for venturing out to the well-known Framlingham Castle, just 30 minutes down the road!
- Annual English Heritage membership worth £92.50!
- Two nights bed & breakfast
- Delicious dinner on your first evening in the recently refurbished two AA rosette awarded Courtyard restaurant.
Availability: All week until 31st October 2016
Why we love this great little break?
- Did you know that Framlingham Castle & Grimes Graves are both within 40 minutes of the hotel? And your English Heritage membership covers the cost of both locations! Spend a day exploring one of them, or why not both!
- Relax and unwind in the Willow Spa & Fitness - boasting recently refurbished spa facilities which including a Jacuzzi and treatment rooms.
Main image is of Framlingham Castle.
Set in delightful countryside The Brome Grange is an ideal venue for country retreats. Originally founded in the 16th century, The Brome Grange Hotel is close to the Historical Market Towns of Eye and Diss and within a 25 minute drive of Bury St. Edmunds, Ipswich, Norwich, Thetford and other large towns The Hotel offers 22 En-Suite Bedrooms, Traditional English Restaurant, Real Ale Bar, and Tithe Barn. Classic rooms are located on the ground floor of this hotel.
The Brome Grange Hotel also offers a 3 course Table d’Hote Menu for up to 50 people in the Knights Restaurant. The dining room is set in a traditional characteristic and charming background with stunning lead windows, rich deep colour furnishings giving a warm feeling and relaxing ambience. The conservatory restaurant leads out to the garden area which hosts BBQ and evening cocktails on the patio during the summer.The Kings Bar is a relaxed area with Satellite Television, Real Cask Ales and an open fire in the Lobby area. An extensive Bar Snacks menu is available which offers Traditional English Dishes along with a few old favourite Daily Specials.
This hotel does have a lift.
The hotel has 1 bedroom that is used for disabled access/wheel chair users (STA)
Free parking for hotel guests.
Wi-fi is available throughout the hotel and is free of charge.
Dogs are welcome, charges may apply - please notify reservations at time of booking.
Breakfast is served between 07:00am and 09:00am during the week and 08:00am and 10:00am at the weekend.
Evening meals are available between 18:30pm and 21:00pm.
Bressingham Steam Gardens
The Norfolk Broads
The Norfolk Coast
The Suffolk Coast
Bury St Edmunds
Two miles from the market town of Diss on the main A140 Norwich Road.
Nearest Station - Diss: 5 Miles
Nearest Airport: London Stanstead: 69 Miles