Pure bliss is waiting for you at this wonderful country house on the borders of Warwickshire. Relax in an upgraded room, enjoy a three course dinner and make the most of 10% off spa treatments.
- Overnight accommodation in a Contemporary Junior Suite
- Three course dinner in the hotels restaurant (worth £22.95pp)
- Use of the leisure facilities
- 10% discount on pre-booked spa treatments (excluding Saturdays)
- A full English breakfast the following morning (worth £12.50pp)
At a glance
- Urban elegance meets laid-back comfort in this generously sized room; with warm chocolate fabrics, crisp white linens and sleek, modern walnut furniture.
- Guests have use of the Health Club, which includes a gym, sauna an indoor pool
- With the hotel situated in the heart of Leicestershire, the stunning quaint views of the countryside will certainly relax you during your stay
Good to know
- Please note, food service and leisure times will be restricted from the 24th December until the 2nd January 2019
- The Award Winning Romans Health and Leisure Club allows guests to stimulate and soothe their senses within the 17 metre indoor pool, Sauna and Spa.
- To ensure you don't miss out on 10% off pre-booked spa treatments please call the hotel direct to book prior to your arrival - 01455 619147
*Please note all bookings are subject to an additional £2.50 service charge, for full T&C's click here
Our saving of 40% highlighted on this offer is calculated based on rates displayed on the hotel’s website, compared to the Greatlittlebreaks selling price. An example of our discount throughout April is:
On 19/04/2019, this package totals £214.9, to include a one night stay in a Contemporary Junior Suite with breakfast and added value extras, as listed above.
Based on the Greatlittlebreaks price you will save 40%. Our discount was checked on 11/02/2019.
The Sketchley Grange is situated on the borders of Leicestershire and Warwickshire, just minutes away from the M69. Less than 10 miles to Leicester and Coventry and less than 30 minutes to Birmingham NEC, Birmingham Airport, East Midlands Airport, Warwick and Stratford; making the Hotel the perfect location to connect with family and friends. The original country house, built in a Mock Tudor style, has been extended and enhanced over the years into a luxury four star hotel, enticing guests with an array of facilities. The Award Winning Romans Health and Leisure Club allows guests to stimulate and soothe their senses within the 17 metre indoor pool. The relaxed restaurant, The Garden, has the perfect ambience to experience exceptional food from around the world. Within The Sketchley Grange's collection of rooms an idyllic nights sleep can be enjoyed. The Master suites are defined by individual style with their luxurious fabrics and beautiful warm tones of colour, whilst the Superior rooms are in keeping with the traditional charm and contemporary design.
Free parking for hotel guests.
WiFi is available throughout the hotel and is free of charge.
Space Centre Leicester
Leicester Rugby and Football Clubs
From M69 Motorway leave at Jtn 1, follow the signs for Hinckley along the Rugby Road, B4109. Take 2nd exit at first roundabout, at 2nd roundabout take 1st exit. Then take 1st right onto Sketchley Lane. Proceed down Lane where the Hotel is situated on the Left.
Nearest Station - Hinckley: 1.4 Miles
Nearest Airport - Birmingham: 15.8 Miles