Pure bliss is waiting for you at this wonderful country house on the borders of Warwickshire. Relax in an upgraded room, enjoy a three course dinner and make the most of 10% off spa treatments.
- Overnight accommodation in a Contemporary Junior Suite
- Three course dinner in the hotels restaurant (worth £22.95pp)
- Use of the leisure facilities
- 10% discount on pre-booked spa treatments (excluding Saturdays)
- A full English breakfast the following morning (worth £12.50pp)
At a glance
- Urban elegance meets laid-back comfort in this generously sized room; with warm chocolate fabrics, crisp white linens and sleek, modern walnut furniture.
- Guests have use of the Health Club, which includes a gym, sauna an indoor pool
- With the hotel situated in the heart of Leicestershire, the stunning quaint views of the countryside will certainly relax you during your stay
Good to know
- The Award Winning Romans Health and Leisure Club allows guests to stimulate and soothe their senses within the 17 metre indoor pool, Sauna and Spa.
- To ensure you don't miss out on 10% off pre-booked spa treatments please call the hotel direct to book prior to your arrival - 01455 619147
Our saving of 44% highlighted on this offer is calculated based on rates displayed on the hotel’s website, compared to the Greatlittlebreaks selling price. An example of our discount throughout August is:
On 19/08/2017, this package totals £230.90, to include a one night stay in a Contemporary Junior Suite with breakfast and added value extras, as listed above.
Based on the Greatlittlebreaks price you will save 44%. Our discount was checked on 15/08/2017
The Sketchley Grange is situated on the borders of Leicestershire and Warwickshire, just minutes away from the M69. Less than 10 miles to Leicester and Coventry and less than 30 minutes to Birmingham NEC, Birmingham Airport, East Midlands Airport, Warwick and Stratford; making our Hotel the perfect location to connect with colleagues, family and friends.
The original country house, built in a Mock Tudor style, has been extended and enhanced over the years into a luxury four star hotel, enticing guests with an array of facilities. Our Award Winning Romans Health and Leisure Club allows guests to stimulate and soothe their senses within the 17 metre indoor pool.
The relaxed restaurant, The Garden, has the perfect ambience to experience exceptional food from around the world.
Within The Sketchley Grange's collection of rooms an idyllic nights sleep can be enjoyed. The Master suites are defined by individual style with their luxurious fabrics and beautiful warm tones of colour, whilst our Superior rooms are in keeping with the traditional charm and contemporary design.
Check-in from 2pm and Check-out by 11am.
Free parking for hotel guests.
WiFi is available throughout the hotel and is free of charge.
Breakfast is served between 7.30am and 9.30am Monday to Friday and 8am until 10am at the weekend.
Evening meals are available from 6.30pm until 8.45pm.
Local Attractions include: Bosworth Battlefield, Mallory Park, Space Centre Leicester, Twycross Zoo, Drayton Manor, Warwick Castle, Shakespeare's Stratford. Donnington Park, Leicester Rugby and Football Clubs. Cotswolds.
Dogs are welcome, a supplement of £10 per dog per night will be charged.
From M69 Motorway leave at Jtn 1, follow the signs for Hinckley along the Rugby Road, B4109. Take 2nd exit at first roundabout, at 2nd roundabout take 1st exit. Then take 1st right onto Sketchley Lane. Proceed down Lane where the Hotel is situated on the Left.