Escape on a romantic getaway and discover Cornwall, while staying at the Lugger Hotel within a picturesque cove at the foot of a stunning valley
- Three course dinner both nights in the two AA rosette award winning restaurant
- A bottle of wine in your room upon arrival
- Hot chocolate with Cornish clotted cream cookies
- Two nights accommodation & daily breakfast
- Access to wellies, macs & brollies (just in case)
At a glance:
- In a conservation area at the foot of a valley, with its picturesque cove and tiny harbour, Portloe is part of the beautiful Roseland Peninsula. Why not take a romantic walk along the coast?
- Surrounded by cliffs and headlands which form part of the Cornish Coastal Footpath, Portloe possesses an unrivalled beauty and enduring timelessness.
- Local places of interest include The Eden Project, National Maritime museum and The lost Gardens of Heligan.
Good to know:
- Your road trip begins on your journey to The Lugger Hotel where you will pass through Bodmin, one of the first filming locations of the BBC Sunday night phenomenon, Poldark.
- Continuing your journey follow in the footsteps of the filming crew and stop off at Jamaica Inn, just off the A30 near Bolventor before continuing your road trip through glorious Cornwall.
- Once settled in Portloe, plan your next road trip to St Agnes, a town bursting with mining history and idyllic scenery, once the inspiration for Winston Grahams novels and filming location.
Nestled in the picturesque cove and tiny harbour of Portloe, the Lugger is a jewel set within the beautiful Roseland Peninsula. Surrounded by cliffs and headlands which form part of the Cornish Coastal Footpath, the Lugger boasts an unrivalled beauty and enduring timelessness.
A truly unique setting in this historic harbour.
Taking full advantage of this beautiful location, the Lugger Restaurant overlooks the sea and harbour and serves classical cuisine with an emphasis on locally-sourced produce - particularly shellfish, lobster and crab. Throughout the year, heavenly lunches and evening aperitifs are served to guests on the sun-drenched terraces.
Designed for the most discerning of travellers, the hotels twenty-two bedrooms are adorned with crisp white linens and bleached Portuguese woods for a contemporary yet intimate feel, and all feature luxurious en-suite bathrooms with deep baths and deluge showers.
Complement your stay with a blissful treatment in the Spa, offering a tempting range of natural, rejuvenating and relaxing spa therapies. Simply, the perfect way to make your stay at the Lugger truly glorious.
Check in : 2pm
Check out : 11am
-Free parking available for hotel guests.
-WiFi is available throughout the hotel and is complimentary.
-Breakfast is served between 8am and 10.30am daily.
-Evening meals are available from 7pm until 9pm.
-Dogs are welcome, a supplement of £15 per dog per stay will be charged. No dogs are allowed in the cottage or in the public areas.
Portloe, Truro, Cornwall, TR2 5RD.