As the nights begin to draw in, Christmas is slowly approaching and nothing beats wrapping up warm, and experiencing traditional festive cheer at the popular Salisbury Christmas market.
- A delicious mince pie and spicy mulled wine on arrival (worth £6.50pp)
- Overnight stay at the Legacy Rose & Crown
- Full English breakfast the following morning
Availability: All week from 23rd November 2017 until 22nd December 2017
At a glance
- Located just a 5 minute drive from Salisbury Christmas Market, enjoy the spirit of a traditional German market which takes place in the very centre of Salisbury, in the historic Guildhall Square
- The market comprises of over 75 chalets, selling everything from the finest fudge and delicious goodies, to unique and hand crafted gifts to suit everyone
- You’ll also find all things traditional, like Gluhwein (mulled wine), Bratwurst (German sausage), Stollen and Lebkuchen (gingerbread)
Good to know
- The Salisbury Christmas market opens on the 23rd November 2017 and ends on the 22nd December 2017, in the very centre of Salisbury with free admission!
- For those with work schedules, Thursday evening is open for late night shoppers – so this event is available for all. Get down the food quarter which is open until 8.30pm
- Please note, Christmas photos are used for illustration purposes only
Our saving of 26% highlighted on this offer is calculated based on rates displayed on the hotel’s website, compared to the Greatlittlebreaks selling price. An example of our discount throughout December is:
On 15/12/2017, this package totals £147.80, to include a one night stay in a Standard Room with breakfast and added value extras, as listed above.
Based on the Greatlittlebreaks price you will save 26%. Our discount was checked on 07/09/2017.
The Rose and Crown Hotel is a 13th Century coaching inn, with a riverside location in the city of Salisbury. The hotel has many original features remaining, such as the old wooden beams and log fire in the traditional oak bar. The hotel is ideally situated to offer views of the award-winning flowerbeds set against the backdrop of the River Avon. The property offers excellent accommodation with 28 well appointed bedrooms that are fully equipped for both business and leisure guests. Each of the rooms includes tea and coffee making facilities, hairdryer, satellite TV, telephone and modem point. The dining facilities offer a combination of elegant surroundings, innovative menus, fine wines and friendly and professional service. With patio doors leading directly onto the picturesque riverside terrace, guests can enjoy a freshly-cooked meal in the Pavilion Restaurant, whilst looking over the river with spectacular views of Salisbury Cathedral to enjoy.
If you're looking for something less formal, the hotel also offers a good selection of light meals and snacks for you to enjoy in the Avon Bar, hotel lobby or weather permitting, on the terrace. Staff at the Rose and Crown Hotel are dedicated to providing a friendly and professional service at all times, ensuring that your break is most enjoyable. Longleat Safari park is a great day out for all ages and is within a convenient distance from the hotel, the hotel itself provides beautiful views across the River Avon. Salisbury Museum is just 0.3 miles away from the hotel and with low prices admission fees & under 5's free, it is a must see!
Check in : 2pm
Check out : 11am
Free parking available for hotel guests.
WiFi available throughout the hotel and is complimentary.
Meals are available continuously throughout the day from 7am until 11pm (from 15th of February 2014)
Pet policy - small dogs welcome - £25 per night
Salisbury and South Wiltshire Golf Club,
Wilton House & Gardens,
Heale House & Gardens,
Rockbourne Roman Villa,
The New Forest,
From M3 (J8) turn onto the A303 and head to the centre of Salisbury. Keep on the Salisbury Ring Road and head to Harnham.