Perfectly situated along the North Promenade, with classic sea views from the Palm Court restaurant. The Imperial hotel oozes grandeur from its high ceilings and creates a sense of luxury at Britain's favourite coastal resort.
- A bottle of wine in your room upon arrival (worth £16.95)
- Two course dinner in the evening (£25pp allocation)
- Overnight accommodation at The Imperial Hotel
- Late check-out (worth £20)
- Full English breakfast in the morning
At a glance
- Blackpool is bursting with waterfront attractions, entertainment, classic seaside food, and a wealth of history and heritage. Whether following the Golden Mile filled with amusement arcades, restaurants, piers, attractions, and even a Comedy Carpet, or exploring the local wildlife, nature walks, shopping hubs, and Sandcastle Waterpark, this vibrant seaside city is awaiting your discovery.
- The hotel resembles a grand 19th Century hotel recalling the opulence and glamour of this famous resort’s Victorian heyday, with all the comforts of our own times.
- Located just 900 yards from Blackpool North Rail line, this is the perfect location to make the most of your stay
Good to know
- Diners can soak in the scenery while enjoying fine dining from the table d’hôte menu that changes according to the seasons
- There is a tram stop right outside the hotel, what better way than to take in the views and discover the attractions along the promenade?
- There is a variety of Health and Beauty rooms dotted across the hotel, so why not pamper yourself upon your stay?
Our saving of 27% highlighted on this offer is calculated based on rates displayed on the hotel’s website, compared to the Greatlittlebreaks selling price. An example of our discount throughout March is:
On 25/03/2019, this package totals £161.95, to include a one night stay in a Standard Room with breakfast and added value extras, as listed above.
Based on the Greatlittlebreaks price you will save 27%. Our discount was checked on 31/12/2018.
This hotel is situated on North Promenade with spectacular views over glorious beaches and the sea, and only minutes from all the local attractions. Retaining its Victorian splendor, this historic hotel has a welcoming and relaxing atmosphere, and is withtin walking distance of many of the towns most popular attractions.
All 183 en-suite bedrooms including 10 suites are tastefully furnished and include all modern conveniences to make your stay as comfortable as possible. Guest rooms have been designed in a traditional style with classic wood furnishings and double beds. The rooms are bright and airy with large windows and include high quality facilities such as wireless internet access and complimentary refreshment trays.
Enjoy excellent cuisine in the fine dining restaurant or relax with a more informal meal in the buffet restaurant. The excellent restaurant and bar provide the ideal environment to suit every appetite, whether you require a light snack or a hearty dinner. If you feel like splashing out, ask to look at the mouth-watering a la carte menu and indulge whilst watching the waves splash against the shore.
Energise your stay with a visit to the health and leisure club which includes indoor heated swimming pool, sauna, steam room, solarium, Jacuzzi, spa bath, fully equipped gym, and a Beauty Salon with a number of treatment rooms.
WiFi is available throughout the hotel and is free of charge.
Breakfast is served between 07:00 and 10:00 Monday to Friday and from 08:00 until 10:30 at the weekend.
Evening meals are served between 18:00 and 21:00.
Pets are no longer welcome at the hotel, as of 20th September. Any bookings placed before this time will be honoured on previous terms and conditions allowing pets.
Accommodation for up to two children aged 16 or under is free when sharing with two adults in a standard guest bedroom; a single supplement applies when only one adult is in the room.
Upgrade charges apply for larger rooms.
Blackpool Pleasure Beach
The Grand Theatre
Louis Tussaud’s Waxworks
North Promenade, Blackpool, FY1 2HB
Exit M6 at J32 and follow M55 towards Blackpool. Exit M55 at J4, A583 North Shore. Follow signs to the North Promenade.
Nearest Station - Blackpool North: 0.6 miles
Nearest Airport - Manchester International – 58.6 miles