Surround yourself with exquisite Scottish architecture, and indulge with four star dining. Situated near the pretty fishing village of Tarbet in historic Argyll on the Mull of Kintyre, Stonefield Castle is the perfect destination.
- Two nights accommodation with a full Scottish breakfast each morning
- A delicious three course dinner on the first night (£30pp allocation)
- Complimentary hot drink on arrival
- Late checkout at 1pm (worth £25)
At a glance
- Experience incredible natural beauty during your stay as the hotel is situated within 60 acres of woodland overlooking scenic Loch Fyne
- Feeling hungry? Experience excellent four star dining with an AA Rosette awarded restaurant within the hotel
- Cosy up at the hotel with a complimentary hot drink on arrival at the gorgeous Stonefield Castle Hotel
Good to know
- Stonefield Castle was built in 1837 and the public rooms still retain the original ornate ceilings, wood panelled rooms and a blazing open fire
- Tarbet divides Loch Long from Loch Lomond. Surrounding both are the stunning hills known as the Arrochar Alps, which are popular with cyclists, hill walkers and climbers alike - perfect for a scenic winter stroll
Our saving of 20% highlighted on this offer is calculated based on rates displayed on the hotel’s website, compared to the Greatlittlebreaks selling price. An example of our discount throughout February is:
On 24/02/2017, this package totals £283, to include a two night stay in a Standard Double Room with breakfast and added value extras, as listed above.
Based on the Greatlittlebreaks price you will save 20%. Our discount was checked on 06/02/2017
Stonefield Castle Hotel is situated in historic Argyll on The Mull of Kintyre, near the pretty fishing village of Tarbert.
The hotel is set in 60 acres of woodland gardens overlooking Loch Fyne. Stonefield Castle was built in 1837 and the public rooms still retain the original ornate ceilings, wood panelled rooms and a blazing open fire.
The hotel has 33 individually and tastefully decorated en-suite bedrooms, boasting a mixture of views over the gardens and Loch Fyne. All rooms feature satellite TV, telephone, hairdryer and tea & coffee making facilities.
Stonefield Castle's AA Rosette award winning restaurant serves the best of all that is Scottish, with locally sourced beef and seafood. There is also an extensive selection of fine wines to choose from that will complement your delicious meal. After dinner, choose to relax in the traditional elegance of the wood panelled bar, and in the chillier months perhaps a wee dram by the blazing open log fire.