Retreat to the scenic 4-star Carnoustie Golf Course Hotel and take in the beautiful surroundings of the famous championship golf course and the coastline. Enjoy delicious fare, with locally sourced Scottish produce and relax in the hotels leisure facilities.
- Three course dinner on the first night (allocation £30pp)
- Complimentary hot drink on arrival (worth £5pp)
- Two nights accommodation at the 4-star Carnoustie Golf Course Hotel
- A full Scottish breakfast in the morning
- Not forgetting a late check out (worth £25)
At a glance
- Grasp a view over the 1999 and 2007 open championship golf course - or take in the views of Carnoustie bay - all from the comfort of your hotel room
- The small pretty beach in Carnoustie is located just a few minutes walking distance from the hotel - the perfect reason to take a leisurely afternoon stroll
- Why not travel into nearby Dundee, the "City of Discovery"? Roughly 10 miles from the Carnoustie Golf Course Hotel, the city boasts incredible architecture and culture
Good to know
- Please note, dogs are only permitted in the standard bedrooms. A fee of £15* per dog per night is chargeable. To ensure availability for your dog and to make payment please follow your booking with a call to our customer service team on 01905 792818
- Experience the excellent facilities provided by the hotel, including a relaxing pool and sauna
- Newcomers and experienced golfers alike can enjoy the rolling emerald plains of one of Scotland's top golf courses, and follow in the footsteps of some of history's greatest golfers
*Dog charges are subject to change
Our saving of 32% highlighted on this offer is calculated based on rates displayed on the hotel’s website, compared to the Greatlittlebreaks selling price. An example of our discount throughout January is:
On 18/01/2020, this package totals £380, to include a two night stay in a Standard Room with breakfast and added value extras, as listed above.
Based on the Greatlittlebreaks price you will save 32%. Our discount was checked on 08/08/2019.
While staying at this hotel you will be spoilt for choice when it comes to the extensive spa and health facilities. One of Scotland's premium destinations for guests seeking luxury golfing and leisure, the Carnoustie boasts bedrooms with enviable views over the Championship golf course, the sea or the town of Carnoustie. Fine dining is available in the award winning AA Rosetted Dalhousie Restaurant, with a menu offering a selection of locally sourced freshly prepared dishes. For those who prefer a more casual approach, enjoy fine meals and beverages in the charming Calder's Bar area. Also enjoy a treat from the extensive and impressive wine list available.
You will find a large heated swimming pool, sauna, whirlpool, steam room and for the more energetic a fully equipped gym. You can also enjoy a variety of beauty treatments. Golfers will enjoy The Championship course and the 18-hole Burnside & Buddon Links courses. Carnoustie Golf Hotel, home to the 2007 British Golf Open, offers an extensive collection of facilities, including 75 luxury en-suite bedrooms and 20 suites with amazing views over the Championship course, the sea and the local town of Carnoustie.Guest room facilities include satellite TV, safe, minibar and tea & coffee facilities.
Breakfast served: 07:00-10:00 Monday - Friday
Breakfast served: 07:30-10:30 Saturday - Sunday
Afternoon tea served: 12:00-16:00 Monday - Sunday
Lunch served: 12:00-17:00 Monday - Sunday
Spa open from:
Free car parking
Pet friendly (£15 per pet per day, ring for availability)
Carlungie Earth House
Monikie Water sports
Broughty Castle & Museum & Dudhope Castle
The Hotel is located adjacent to the Carnoustie Golf Links, 10 miles north of Dundee. From Dundee follow signs for Arbroath and Montrose on the A92. After 8 miles take left turn, sign posted for Carnoustie. Arriving in Carnoustie at last roundabout, turn left, follow main road for town centre for approximately 1 mile. Take right turn, following signs for Golf courses.
Nearest Station - Golf Street Station - 0.1 Mile
Nearest Airport - Edinburgh Airport: 45 Miles