Discover the Scottish Highlands and soak up the peace and tranquillity for which they are famous with this picturesque lakeside stay at Arrochar Hotel.
- A delicious three course dinner on the first night (allocation of £30pp)
- Complimentary hot drink on arrival (worth £5pp)
- Two nights accommodation at Arrochar Hotel
- Full Scottish breakfast on both mornings
- Not forgetting a late check out of 12pm (worth £25)
At a glance
- The hotel is located in Arrochar, directly on the shores of Loch Lomond. During Autumn and Winter, this quaint town might give you the chance to experience the Northern Lights, which often cast stunning reflections on the surface of the Loch. On a clear night, this location is also ideal for stargazing
- Wake up to stunning lakeside views of Loch Lomond. Enjoy the stunning sight of Scottish sunshine on and around the lake
- The village of Arrochar is a popular gathering place for mountaineers due to its excellent road and rail links and close proximity to the Arrochar Alps. The stunning views from atop the hills are worth the climb!
Good to know
- Snuggle down and enjoy a hot drink on arrival - perfect for relaxation after a long journey!
- Enjoy a brilliant Scottish breakfast each morning, with a late check out at 12pm on the final day so you can fully relax
- Nearby is Ardkinglas House, perfect for exploring and taking photographs of the ornate gardens
Our saving of 20% highlighted on this offer is calculated based on rates displayed on the hotel’s website, compared to the Greatlittlebreaks selling price. An example of our discount throughout September is:
On 23/09/2018, this package totals £270.75, to include a two night stay in a Standard Room with breakfast and added value extras, as listed above.
Based on the Greatlittlebreaks price you will save 20%. Our discount was checked on 07/03/2018.
Rating: 2 Star
Arrochar, Argyll and Bute G83 7AU
A warm welcome awaits guests at the Arrochar Hotel. Step into the former coaching inn and instantly soak up the peace and tranquillity for which the Scottish Highlands are famous. Guests can relax with a fine malt whiskey in the lounge bar, before dining in the restaurant with many a fine Scottish meal to choose from. Sit back, unwind and enjoy the magnificent Loch Views. The Arrochar Hotel provides a spacious and comfortable base from which to explore the beauty of the local area. Magnificently situated at the very foot of the 'Arrochar Alps' on the shores of Loch Long, the Arrochar Hotel is only two miles from Loch Lomond and is ideal for a relaxing break or great to discover some of Europe's finest scenery. within an hours' drive from Oban, Stirling, Glasgow, Inverary and Helensburgh.
This hotel boasts 78 modern guestrooms, all of which have bright, modern decor and include tea and coffee making facilities, Internet connection, TV and hairdryer.
The hotel has a room on the ground floor with a walk-in shower however it is at the back of the hotel, is quite dark and doesn't have a view. They do have a lift at the hotel and there are other rooms with a walk-in shower. They are not suitable for wheelchairs as they do not have the grab rails or alarms in the bathroom.