With beautiful landscaped grounds bordering 40 acres of established woodland it’s the most relaxing and tranquil place. Wildlife lovers will enjoy spotting the abundance of wildlife in the woodland whilst following one of the many walking trails.
- Three nights for four people in a self-catering classic lodge
- Or three nights for six people in a self-catering classic lodge
At a glance
- Explore the many quaint coastal villages in the surrounding area. Just 6 miles away is the Market Town of Honiton or take a drive to the Cathedral City of Exeter.
- Running along the border of Devon and Somerset, are the Blackdown Hills, the stunning views are enough to allow you to truly rejuvenate this year.
Good to know
- From price is based on 6 people sharing the classic lodge 6 pax for three nights.
- Check in is 4pm - 6pm and check out is 10am
Blossom Hill is perched on the edge of the Blackdown Hills and set within it’s own private estate. The landscaped grounds border 40 acres of established woodland, home to masses of wildlife, through which there are walking trails and a woodland pond. Many of the luxury lodges at Blossom Hill enjoy beautiful views over the countryside.
Check in 4pm - 6pm
Check out 10am
Non-Smoking, Child Friendly, Family Friendly, Long Term, Pet Friendly, Senior Friendly, Singles Friendly