Set in six acres of stunning grounds overlooking the Stroud Water Canal and rolling hills of the Stroud Valley, your relaxing stay at Stonehouse Court Hotel will be complemented by a delicious afternoon tea.
- Afternoon tea for two* (worth £25)
- Two nights accommodation at Stonehouse Court Hotel
- A two course evening meal on your first night (worth £20pp)
- Late checkout of 12 noon on your day of departure (worth £25)
- A full English breakfast both mornings
At a glance
- What could be more classic than enjoying a sumptuous afternoon tea? Indulge in finely cut sandwiches together with freshly baked scones with jam and cream, followed by a delectable selection of delicious cakes
- A great base to explore the nearby canals and towpaths, a special feature of the Stroud Valleys. You can walk the towpath between Eastington and Sapperton, to experience peace and tranquillity away from the busy roads
- If you love eating outside, the chefs at the hotel can pack on request a hearty lunch for you. There are a vast range of picnic spots close by from The Tidal Monument, Wotton Under Edge, to the Stroud Water Canal and The Cotswold Way
Good to know
- If you place a booking for 12 people, afternoon tea is served on a private barge whilst cruising on the Stroud Canal, to place your group booking please call us on 01905 792801
- Within the hotel grounds, explore the attractive gardens and lawns, perfect for a peaceful afternoon stroll
- Served daily between 12pm and 5pm, you can enjoy your afternoon tea at your own pace
Our saving of 31% highlighted on this offer is calculated based on rates displayed on the hotel’s website, compared to the Greatlittlebreaks selling price. An example of our discount throughout April is:
On 21/04/2017, this package totals £346, to include a two night stay in a Standard Room with breakfast and added value extras, as listed above.
Based on the Greatlittlebreaks price you will save 31%. Our discount was checked on 31/03/2017.
From the moment you step into the welcoming lounge, soak up the ambience as the staff guide you effortlessly through your day. Perfect for any social occasion, this privately owned hotel is extending its reputation as one of Gloucestershire's leading hotels.
This 17th Century Manor House is set in 6 acres of stunning grounds overlooking the Stroud Water Canal and rolling hills of the Stroud Valley.
Attractive gardens and lawns are the perfect place for a peaceful stroll or glass of Pimms and Cream Tea! You can enjoy the fragrances of the flowerbeds, the breath-taking views or take the time to simply unwind. An arched gateway leads from the end of the garden through to the canal from where you can explore the countryside beyond.
In the main Manor House you'll find the terrace, bar, conference suites and some guest rooms. The Garden Wing comprises further guest rooms and the Caroline Suite offers extensive banqueting and conferencing facilities.
All Bedrooms at this pet friendly hotel are uniquely furnished and designed with special signature features in keeping with different areas of the hotel. With a choice of either the luxurious elegance of the Manor house or the tranquil setting of the Garden Wing, all rooms offer a bright, modern outlook with a variety of decor to suit all tastes. For those extra special occasions the hotel offers sumptuous four poster bedrooms, which include stylish roll top baths and mullion windows. Many rooms also boast calming views over St Cyr's Church and the hotel's quintessentially English gardens.
Enjoy unpretentious fine dining in The Cotswolds. Henry's restaurant at Stonehouse Court Hotel combines the classic charm of the 17th Century Manor with a relaxed, contemporary and informal style. Relax with a pre-dinner cocktail on the terrace or in the lounge before enjoying local, seasonal ingredients, simply cooked to perfection. The menu is Modern European with Eastern influences. An extensive wine list has been carefully chosen to offer the perfect accompaniment to your meal and knowledgeable staff are on hand to offer suggestions.
Whether your idea of leisure is sitting comfortably in front of the fire with the newspaper or taking an energetic hike down the famous Cotswold Way, Stonehouse Court offers something for everyone. Set in the world famous Cotswold countryside, the hotel is an ideal base for exploring the many local attractions or destinations a little further afield.
For the energetic and adventurous there are cycle paths and hiking trails leading into the hills directly from the property. If you wish to make a day of it, chef will prepare a hearty packed lunch and the staff will look forward to seeing you back at dinner time full of tales of adventure! If you prefer a more relaxed pace, you can enjoy the gardens, some quiet reading time in the lounge or a tranquil picnic. You can't always rely on the English weather, but rest assured that if the rains do come during your stay, there's always plenty to do including the indoor gymnasium, plenty of board games and of course the bar.
- If you are arriving after 11pm please advice at time of booking.
- Free parking available for hotel guests.
- Free WiFi available throughout the hotel.
- Pets allowed - additional charges apply. Please enquire at time of booking.
- Extra beds & travel cots can be arranged in some rooms at a supplement of £15 (please check before booking) - this is on a B&B basis
- Afternoon tea served between 12pm and 5pm, including finger sandwiches, scones (with jam and cream), plus a selection of cakes - £25
Hotel check-in: 2pm
Hotel check-out: 11am
Bristol Road, Stonehouse, Nr Gloucester GL103RA
At junction 13 of the M5, take the A419 towards Stroud.
Intercity link direct to Stonehouse Station, just 15 mins walk from The Stonehouse Court Hotel.