Explore the beautiful Wirral Peninsula during your break to the historical Leasowe Castle. Beautiful beaches, stunning coastline and hidden countryside gems await in this varied corner of England.
- Enjoy a tasty picnic hamper*, including a freshly a baked baguette, Charcuterie selection of meats, bite size cakes, chocolate covered strawberries and more! (Worth £45)
- A bottle of Prosecco (worth £30)
- Sleep in with late check out until 12pm (worth £10)
- Breakfast in the excellent Brasserie 1593 restaurant
- Overnight accommodation at the 4* grade II listed Leasowe Castle
At a glance
- Your picnic hamper includes freshly a baked baguette, Charcuterie selection of meats or English roasted meats, British cheese selection, a choice of salads, hummus & crudités, bite size cakes and to finish off with some delicious chocolate dipped strawberries, all topped off with a bottle of Prosecco. Gluten free options also available
- Experience a rich tapestry of history combined with contemporary luxury at the Leasowe Castle Hotel. Originally built in 1593 by Ferdinand, 5th Earl of Derby, second heir to the English throne, the hotel has recently been loyally refurbished in keeping with its storied history and character
- The Wirral peninsula is a varied and beautiful area of England replete with stunning beaches and rugged coastline. With the hotel located on the Wirral estuary, exploring is as simple as walking out the door
- Enjoy a delightful picnic hamper and bottle of Prosecco included in your break - there are plenty of thriving places on the Wirral peninsula to settle down for a relaxed afternoon
Good to know
- Leasowe Castle is the perfect base to explore Liverpool, Chester and the north-west of England. Explore the Liverpool One shopping centre or, for a change of pace, the gorgeous Cheshire countryside
- Speke Hall is the perfect location for a picnic. Located conveniently close to Leasowe Castle, the Tudor house is surrounded by ancient woodland. Take a walk through the bluebells in nearby Stockton's Wood or explore the wonderful Victorian-themed hedge maze. You can even watch the planes take off and land at Liverpool John Lennon Airport
- Your picnic hamper includes freshly a baked baguette, Charcuterie selection of meats or English roasted meats, British cheese selection, a choice of salads, hummus & crudités, bite size cakes and to finish off with some delicious chocolate dipped strawberries, all topped off with a bottle of Prosecco. Gluten free options also available.
- Please note picnic baskets will be ready from 2pm on the day of arrival, these can be arranged earlier upon request. Please call our call centre on 01905 792818 or add a note on the special request box
Our saving of 38% highlighted on this offer is calculated based on rates displayed on the hotel’s website, compared to the Greatlittlebreaks selling price. An example of our discount throughout September is:
On 15/09/2017, this package totals £250.00, to include a one night stay in a Standard Room with breakfast and added value extras, as listed above.
Based on the Greatlittlebreaks price you will save 38%. Our discount was checked on 28/06/2017.
Set amongst beautiful, tranquil gardens Leasowe Castle offers a peaceful retreat, yet is only minutes from the M53 offering quick access to Liverpool, Chester and the glorious Cheshire countryside. Leasowe Castle offers 46 comfortable hotel rooms with free Wi-Fi throughout. A child friendly hotel with bedrooms large enough to accommodate young families.The Star Chamber Restaurant is the hotel’s flagship restaurant and is a firm favourite with locals and visitors alike. Residents and non-residents are welcome to join us for lunch and dinner.
Check In from 14:00
Check out until 11:00
Free private parking is possible on site
Free WiFi throughout the hotel
24 hour front desk service available
Pets are not allowed
Bidston Golf Club, Arrowe Park Gold Club, Liver Building, Museum of Liverpool, Pier Head, Tate Liverpool, The Piermasters House, Albert Dock.
By Air - Liverpool John Lennon, 11 Miles
By Rail - Leasowe Station, 0.8 Miles
By Road - Nearby the M53, onto the A551 and just over a mile down the road