Escape to the coast and stay at the Old Ship, Brighton’s most historic hotel. Sample stunning views of the south coast alongside an elegant cream tea and an indulgent dining experience.
- A delicious à la carte dinner on the first night in the Steak on Sea restaurant (£22.50pp allocation)
- A cream tea on arrival (worth £17)
- Two nights accommodation at the Old Ship hotel
- A tasty full English breakfast each morning
- Plus a late checkout of 1pm (worth £40)
- Availability starting from October
At a glance
- Stop by the Southern gem city Brighton, for its eight year running Christmas market. With the market introducing new and exciting festive fun, including letters to Santa and much more
- Running from 17th November until the 23rd December, there is plenty of time for those searching for the perfect Christmas gifts. You won’t be disappointed with the variety of the buzzing market
Good to know
- The Old Ship Hotel is located a short drive from London, as well as mere minutes from excellent local attractions, and the beach of course
- The chefs at The Old Ship make sure to carefully select all suppliers to serve the highlights of seasonal produce, locally sourced where possible
- Planning to stay longer? You can explore Sussex and discover the amazing vineyards and stunning country houses or the spectacular castles, rich in history and architecture
Our saving of 21% highlighted on this offer is calculated based on rates displayed on booking.com, compared to the Greatlittlebreaks selling price. An example of our discount throughout October is:
On 10/10/2017, this package totals £291, to include a two night stay in a standard Room with breakfast and added value extras, as listed above.
Based on the Greatlittlebreaks price you will save 21%. Our discount was checked on 03/08/2017.
Dating back in parts to 1559, this is the oldest hotel in Brighton and stands proud on the bustling seafront in this popular coastal UK destination. From its magnificent white facade to the contemporary modern reception area, this hotel prides itself on excellent customer service and comfortable relaxed surroundings.
All 152 en-suite bedrooms are elegantly designed with tasteful furniture and relaxing surroundings, most having sea views. You'll find them extremely comfortable and well equipped with just about everything you'll need including Internet access, complimentary refreshment trays, trouser press and hairdryer.
Exclusively available to guests, The Old Ship Hotel offers resident-only, fully equipped gym. With facilities such as treadmill, rowing machine, upright bikes and more, the gym is a fantastic place to work out
The Old Ship's contemporary brasserie is just a stones throw from the seafront, overlooking Brighton promenade, and serves a fine selection of continental gourmet dishes, accompanied by an extensive choice of fine wines. Relax with a cocktail or a glass of fine wine and on those great summer days, you can also enjoy the busy street life from the Bar's sun-drenched Al Fresco area.
Hotel check in: 3pm
Hotel check out: 11am
Limited car parking available at approx. £25 per day. NCP parking also available nearby.
WiFi available throughout the hotel, additional charges apply.
From the M25: Exit the M25 at junction 7 onto the M23 South. Continue on the M23 onto the A23. Follow signs to Brighton and, on reaching the town, follow signs for the town centre and sea front. After the Royal Pavilion (on your right), turn right at the seafront roundabout onto Kings Road (A259). You will find the hotel just 600 yards on the right.
From the South West/Exeter: Follow the A30 to Honiton and join the A35 passing Dorchester turning onto A31. Take the A31 onto the M27 continuing onto the A27 all the way to Brighton. Follow signs for the seafront, turning right after the Royal Pavilion (on your right), turn right at the seafront roundabout onto Kings Road (A259). You will find the hotel just 600 yards on the right.