This handsome Cotswold House Hotel & Spa is one of the most prestigious hotels in the area. Offering sublime comfort, and pure relaxation plus enjoy a luxurious spa treatment each.
- Indulgent 30 minute spa treatment of your choice per person (worth £50pp)*
- Purchase Decléor luxury products from the Spa shop with an exclusive 20% off
- Free use of the hotel's spa facilities
- Overnight accommodation in a Classic room at Cotswold House Hotel and Spa
- Full English breakfast the following morning
*Click here to view the hotel's spa treatment menu. Your choice of treatments included in the offer: Aromatherapy Back, Neck and Shoulder Massage, Discovery Facial, Express Manicure or Pedicure
At a glance
- Designed to rejuvenate, the luxurious adults only spa is the perfect place to be pampered. Relax in the hydrotherapy area with a heated hydrotherapy pool and an aromatic steam room for pre- and post-treatment use.
- The Cotswold House Hotel and Spa is proudly nestled in beautiful Chipping Camden, steeped in history and gorgeous scenery with the Cotswold Way footpath within easy reach for keen walkers
- The garden is beautifully designed with a series of semi-secret spaces divided by box and yew hedge. There’s also a serene terrace to take tea or have a drink on a sunny evening
Good to know
- Pre booking of spa treatments is essential. Please call 01386 840330 to book your treatments directly with the hotel
- Should you wish to dine during your stay, there's two dining options at the hotel. The Bistro On The Square provides the perfect informal setting where as the Fig Restaurant, recently awarded two Rosettes for culinary excellence, encapsulates fine dining
- This award-winning luxury hotel and spa in the heart of Chipping Campden has recently benefited from a substantial refurbishment
*Please note all bookings are subject to an additional £2.50 service charge, for full T&C's click here
Our saving of 29% highlighted on this offer is calculated based on rates displayed on the hotel’s website, compared to the Greatlittlebreaks selling price. An example of our discount throughout October is:
On 28/10/2018, this package totals £290, to include a one night stay in a Classic Double Room with breakfast and added value extras, as listed above.
Based on the Greatlittlebreaks price you will save 29%. Our discount was checked on 23/07/2018.
Cotswold House & Spa is set in two acres of beautifully landscaped English Country gardens. Choose from one of 28 peaceful, luxurious rooms and room sizes and styles to suit everyone from Deluxe doubles, to suites with their own gardens and hottubs.
That's not all, Cotswold House & Spa has gone to town on luxury on your behalf, with Frette linen sheets, throws, Ice for your drinks, fresh coffee for your morning percolator and many more extras to make your stay perfect, including bedding and pillow menu.
The Cotswold House Spa offer a Turkish Hammen room, a hydrotherapy pool and rejuvenating treatments to restore and revive you.
Free parking is available for hotel guests.
Free Wi-Fi access is available throughout the hotel.
Breakfast is served between 07:30 and 10:00.
Evening meals are served between 18:00 and 21:00 Monday to Friday and until 21:30 at the weekend.
Dogs are welcome in cottage rooms at a cost of £25 per dog per stay. Please enquire at time of booking.
The Spa facilities are complimentary for all Cotswold House Hotel residents. Please be aware that the busiest times of day are between 14:00 and 17:00 so in the interests of fairness and safety we may restrict entry and/or limit access to 2 hours during busy periods.
You are welcome to use the spa from 13:00 on day of arrival up to 13:00 on day of check-out.
The Spa is only available to guests aged 18 and over.
By Air: from Birmingham International Airport 38 Miles ( 60 mins) from london Heathrow 85 miles (2 hours) By Rail: Moreton In Marsh stations - 9 miles frpm london Paddington takes 1 hour 40 mins. By Car: Chipping Campden is within easy reach of the M40, M42 or M5. Take the B4081 or B4035, following signs for Chipping Campden. Parking: We have our own car park at the rear of the hotel. There is also short term pay and display parking in front of the hotel.