Situated just a stones throw away from the beautiful Shropshire Hills, this break offers the chance to get outdoors and experience beautiful countryside walks before returning to the hotel for lunch, dinner and unlimited drinks.
Buy me as a gift
- Two nights accomodation at The Mercure Telford Madeley Court Hotel
- Full English breakfast served on both mornings
- A two course dinner each night
- Lunch on both days served between 12-2pm (soup and sandwiches)
- Tea and coffee served throughout your stay in the hotels lounge
- Unlimited house draught beer and lager, house wine and soft drinks between 7pm - 11pm both evenings
- Early check-in from 12pm on day of arrival (on request) and late checkout until 2pm on day of departure (subject to availability, please request prior to arrival)
- Free car parking & Wi-Fi (subject to availability)
- Free room upgrade (subject to availability on check in)
At a glance
- The hotel is within walking distance of the Ironbridge Gorge
- Just a stones throw away are the Shropshire Hills, offering a great day out for those looking to stetch their legs and explore the local countryside
- If leaving the hotel isn't on the agenda then why not take a leisurely stroll around the hotels grounds which boast their very own lake - the ideal backdrop for a relaxing walk
Good to know
- Under responsible drinking laws this deal is not available to those under the age of 25
- Lunch is served between 12-2pm
- Speciality tea & coffee is not included
Set within two miles of the Iron Bridge Gorge and Museum and only ten miles from the Cosford Air Museum, the Mercure Telford Madeley Court hotel is a 16th Century Manor house offering a host of local attractions, traditional features, and excellent facilities.
The hotel boasts luxury en-suite bedrooms which are individually designed and full of character. Executive and Deluxe rooms enjoy delightful extras as well as lakeside, garden, or courtyard views. Family rooms are also available, with additional space for children.
The hotel restaurant offers a table d’hote menu for dinner, with plenty of choice to suit all tastes. A fully licensed bar serves hot and cold snacks throughout the day in a comfortable lounge are for a more informal dining experience.
Check in : 2pm
Check out : 12noon
-Free parking is available for hotel guests.
-WiFi is available throughout the hotel
-Breakfast is served between 7am and 10am during the week and from 7am until 11am at the weekend.
-Evening meals available from 7pm to 9.30pm.
-Bar meals from 6pm until 9pm
-No dogs or other pets
From M54, take junction 4 onto A464, follow A442 stay on the carriageway until the very end - do not come off at any junctions sighnposted Madley, once at the end of the dual carriageway turn left at the island with the ornimental pittshft on to castlefield way, Hotel is on the Left.