Make the most of your time away on this scenic country retreat at Mercure Telford Madeley Court Hotel, a 16th century manor house with everything taken care of.
- Two nights accommodation at The Mercure Telford Madeley Court Hotel
- Full English breakfast included on both mornings
- A two course dinner each night
- Lunch on both days served between 12-2pm (soup and sandwiches)
- Tea and coffee served throughout your stay in the hotels lounge
- Unlimited house draught beer and lager, house wine and soft drinks between 7pm - 11pm both evenings
- Early check-in from 12pm on day of arrival (on request) and late checkout until 2pm on day of departure (subject to availability, please request prior to arrival)
- Free car parking (subject to availability)
- Free room upgrade (subject to availability on check in)
At a glance
- On this wonderful break, you will get the chance to get outdoors and experience beautiful countryside walks before returning to the hotel for lunch, dinner and unlimited drinks
- Enjoy a dining experience every night of your stay in The Priory Restaurant as you indulge in a table d'hôte menu, with plenty of choice to suit your taste. The restaurant boasts an open-fire and high ceilings to make each evening romantic
- The hotel is also close to some great attractions including the world famous Ironbridge Gorge, a Unesco World Heritage Site. Here, you'll be able to walk in the footsteps of the pioneering engineers who built the Iron Bridge itself and developed the techniques that kick-started the Industrial Revolution in Great Britain
Good to know
- The hotel has the right to refuse to serve alcohol to anyone that appears to be drinking irresponsibly
- During your stay here, take a leisurely stroll around the hotels grounds which boast their very own lake, the ideal backdrop for a relaxing walk
- Lunch is served between 12-2pm and is available prior to checking in
*Please note all bookings are subject to an additional £2.50 service charge, for full T&C's click here
Set within two miles of the Iron Bridge Gorge and Museum and only ten miles from the Cosford Air Museum, the Mercure Telford Madeley Court hotel is a 16th Century Manor house offering a host of local attractions, traditional features, and excellent facilities.
The hotel boasts en-suite bedrooms which are individually designed and full of character. Executive and Deluxe rooms enjoy delightful extras as well as lakeside, garden, or courtyard views. Family rooms are also available, with additional space for children.
The hotel restaurant offers a table d’hote menu for dinner, with plenty of choice to suit all tastes. A fully licensed bar serves hot and cold snacks throughout the day in a comfortable lounge are for a more informal dining experience.
Free parking is available for hotel guests.
WiFi is available throughout the hotel and is free of charge.
Breakfast is served between 07:00 and 10:00 during the week and from 07:00 until 11:00 at the weekend.
Bar meals from 12:00 until 21:00
Evening meals available from 19:00 and 21:00.
Shrewsbury Market Town
Weston Park & Powys Castle
Blists Hill Industrial Museum
RAF Cosford Air Museum
From M54, take junction 4 onto A464, follow A442 stay on the carriageway until the very end - do not come off at any junctions sighnposted Madley, once at the end of the dual carriageway turn left at the island with the ornimental pittshft on to castlefield way, Hotel is on the Left.
Nearest Station - Telford Central: 5 Miles
Nearest Airport - Birmingham Airport: 32 Miles