Run away to the beautiful Welsh vale of Llangollen for the perfect rural retreat. Nestle up and take in the panoramic beauty that surrounds you, the perfect setting for your delicious evening meal at the Wild Pheasant Hotel & Spa.
- A delicious three course evening dinner (£25pp allocation)
- A healthy packed lunch
- Overnight accommodation at the Wild Pheasant Hotel & Spa
- Get pampered with 10% off any pre-booked spa treatments and full use of the leisure facilities
- An appetising full Welsh breakfast the following morning
- Access to the stunning, newly refurbished Llangollen spa
At a glance
- During your break, you will be treated with a tantalising three course evening meal. Specially created by an array of talented chefs – the food boasts high quality local produce and seasonal ingredients
- The hotel is ideally situated in the beautiful vale of Llangollen. With scenery that is picture perfect, you will be spoilt with the most amazing views
- For those wanting to explore, there is a fine variety of places to see. Why not visit Llangollen Steam Train or book tickets for the famous Horse drawn boat trips?
Good to know
- The newly refurbished Llangollen spa offers an extensive range of facilities such as a Hydrotherapy pool and other thermal effects. Perfect for those looking to de-stress and relax
- Make the most of your afternoon stroll with your delicious packed lunch provided by the hotel. Start exploring LLangollen and within just a 15-minute walk, you'll find Llangollen Bridge and Llangollen Scenic Railway
- To ensure you don't miss out on 10% off pre-booked spa treatments please call the hotel direct to book prior to your arrival - 01978 860 629
Our saving of 15% highlighted on this offer is calculated based on rates displayed on the hotel’s website, compared to the Greatlittlebreaks selling price. An example of our discount throughout December is:
On 18/12/2017, this package totals £175 to include a one night stay in a Classic Double Room with breakfast and added value extras, as listed above.
Based on the Greatlittlebreaks price you will save 15%. Our discount was checked on 04/10/2017.
Set in beautiful pasture land in the Vale of Llangollen, this country hotel, originally dating back to the 19th Century has been sympathetically extended, retaining the charm and comfort of a country house, whilst providing all the facilities of a modern hotel. The luxury wing contains junior and combination suites allowing guests to feel more at home with a purpose-built lounge or private dining area within their allocated room.
The 3 penthouse suites, all with lounge areas and a private balcony, are ideal for a relaxing evening drink or early breakfast 'al fresco'. The Dee Valley Suite boasts a private hot tub located within the privacy of the balcony area. As a guest at The Wild Pheasant Hotel you can be assured of absolute privacy and complete luxury. Take advantage of the many facilities, relax in the health spa or pamper yourself in the treatment suite. There are also numerous outdoor activities available, from clay pigeon shooting to off-road driving.
Free parking available for hotel guests.
Free WiFi available in public areas.
The hotel is completely non-smoking throughout.
Pets allowed - small dogs accepted for a charge. Please enquire at time of booking.
Castell Dinas Bran
Valle Crucis Abbey
Llangollen Motor Museum
Berwyn Street, Llangollen, Clwyd, LL20 8AD, Situated 3/4 mile outside town centre. Left hand side of main A5 signposted Betws-y-Coed/Holyhead.
Nearest Station- Llangollen: 0.8 Miles
Nearest Airport - Liverpool John Lennon: 48 Miles