Stay at the award-winning Cotswold House Hotel and Spa, nestled in an idyllic location and indulge in a superb dinner served with a bottle of Prosecco in either their vibrant two AA Rosette restaurant or friendly bistro.
- A box of chocolates in your room upon arrival (worth £20)
- Dinner served in either the Bistro or the two AA Rosette awarded Fig restaurant (allocation of £35pp)
- A bottle of Prosecco with your evening meal (worth £30)
- Overnight accommodation at the 4* Cotswolds House Hotel and Spa
- Full English breakfast the following morning
- Late check out
At a glance
- The Bistro On The Square provides the perfect informal setting where as the Fig Restaurant, recently awarded two Rosettes for culinary excellence, encapsulates fine dining
- The Fig restaurant provides a beautiful atmosphere and imaginative dishes made from ingredients sourced from local providers passionate about their produce; not forgetting the staff who are dedicated to enhancing your stay with excellent service
- The hotel is the perfect base to explore the Cotswolds and find hidden river valleys, lively market towns and beautiful villages of honey-coloured stone
Good to know
- This luxury hotel offers true comfort and tranquillity, from two acres of peaceful gardens to relax in, to the peaceful terrace where we recommend having a drink in the evening
- Proudly nestled in the beautiful Chipping Camden, steeped in history and gorgeous scenery, you are within walking distance of boutique shops selling unique and special items, to carry the glorious memory of the Cotswolds home with you
- Take some time out and enjoy a little pampering with complimentary access to the spa facilities. If you wish to book a spa treatment during your stay we recommend arranging this prior to arrival to avoid disappointment
*Please note all bookings are subject to an additional £2.50 service charge, for full T&C's click here
Cotswold House & Spa is set in two acres of beautifully landscaped English Country gardens. Choose from one of 28 peaceful, luxurious rooms and room sizes and styles to suit everyone from Deluxe doubles, to suites with their own gardens and hottubs.
That's not all, Cotswold House & Spa has gone to town on luxury on your behalf, with Frette linen sheets, throws, Ice for your drinks, fresh coffee for your morning percolator and many more extras to make your stay perfect, including bedding and pillow menu.
The Cotswold House Spa offer a Turkish Hammen room, a hydrotherapy pool and rejuvenating treatments to restore and revive you.
Breakfast served: 07:00-10:30 Monday - Sunday
Afternoon tea served: 14:00-17:00 Monday - Sunday
Fig restaurant open: 19:00-21:30 Tuesday - Saturday
The Bistro open: All day Monday - Sunday
Free car parking
Pet friendly (£25 per dog per stay)
The Spa facilities are complimentary for all Cotswold House Hotel residents. Please be aware that the busiest times of day are between 14:00 and 17:00 so in the interests of fairness and safety we may restrict entry and/or limit access to 2 hours during busy periods.
You are welcome to use the spa from 13:00 on day of arrival up to 13:00 on day of check-out.
The Spa is only available to guests aged 18 and over.
By Air: from Birmingham International Airport 38 Miles ( 60 mins) from london Heathrow 85 miles (2 hours) By Rail: Moreton In Marsh stations - 9 miles frpm london Paddington takes 1 hour 40 mins. By Car: Chipping Campden is within easy reach of the M40, M42 or M5. Take the B4081 or B4035, following signs for Chipping Campden. Parking: We have our own car park at the rear of the hotel. There is also short term pay and display parking in front of the hotel.