The historic Emlyn Hotel, a former 17th-century coaching inn is now a multi award-winning hotel offering guests peace and quiet and the chance to dust off their walking boots and escape to picturesque West Wales.
- Dinner on your first evening (worth £25pp)
- Packed lunch and walking information (worth £10pp)
- Two nights accommodation in an Executive Double Room at the Emlyn Hotel
- Full Welsh breakfast daily
At a glance
- Located in the heart of the traditional market town of Newcastle Emlyn, the hotel is the perfect base for discovering ancient castles, wandering through quirky museums or venturing out into the wonderful landscape of West Wales
- Not far from the hotel, you can take a lovely riverside walk and follow the wild and beautiful River Teifi from the bridge at Llechryd, down through Cilgerran and the Welsh Wildlife Centre and into Cardigan arriving via Cardigan old bridge
- On return from your walk, tuck into a sumptuous Welsh menu inspired by, and made with, the freshest local ingredients that Carmarthenshire has to offer
Good to know
- Just 25 minutes drive from the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park with its spectacular cliffs, coves and award-winning sandy beaches
- The hotel holds a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence and has been voted 'best hotel in Carmarthenshire'
- Leisure facilities on offer include a sauna and a spa pool - an ideal treat after a long-distance walk
Our saving of 20% highlighted on this offer is calculated based on rates displayed on the hotel’s website, compared to the Greatlittlebreaks selling price. An example of our discount throughout December is:
On 7/12/2018, this package totals £299, to include a one night stay in a Executive Double Room with breakfast and added value extras, as listed above.
Based on the Greatlittlebreaks price you will save 20%. Our discount was checked on 4/12/2018.