Visit Hull and wander the streets of an historic old town as culture emerges at every corner. In the evening, enjoy a relaxing stay at the 4-star Hallmark Hotel Hull, perfect for a one night dining retreat.
- Allowance of £20pp to be used towards dinner in the hotel's restaurant
- Glass of Gluhwein on arrival (worth £6pp)
- 4-star Overnight accommodation at the Hallmark Hotel Hull
- Full English breakfast
At a glance
- Known currently as the UK City of Culture, Hull is Yorkshire’s only Maritime city and has been shaped by different cultures throughout the centuries
- This key city has been transformed over the past few years and has now been described as ‘a gem in Yorkshire’s magnificent crown’- a dynamic city that combines a rich heritage with a fun social scene
- One of Hull’s most notable attractions is the Deep, a futuristic aquarium and home to over three-thousand sea-creatures including sharks, fish, rays and much more
Good to know
- Enjoy stunning views of the Humber Bridge and estuary whilst dining in the Brasserie
- The hotel is just a short 10 minute drive from Hull city centre
- On return to the hotel, enjoy a workout in the on-site gym or unwind in the sauna
*Please note all bookings are subject to an additional £2.50 service charge, for full T&C's click here
Our saving of 27% highlighted on this offer is calculated based on rates displayed on the hotel's website, compared to the Greatlittlebreaks selling price. An example of our discount throughout March is:
On 22/03/2019, this package totals £133.10, to include a one night stay in a Standard Room with breakfast and added value extras, as listed above.
Based on the Greatlittlebreaks price you will save 27%. Our discount was checked on 21/01/2019.
Hallmark Hotel enjoys an enviable location, on the outskirts of Hull, the 2017 City of Culture, yet benefiting from panoramic views over the Humber Estuary. This 4 star contemporary hotel is a perfect choice for a relaxing retreat or leisure. Winner of Visit Hull & East Yorkshire's Remarkable Accommodation award 2013, the hotel boasts 95 stylish bedrooms, Brasserie, relaxing lounge areas, meeting rooms, free Wi-Fi, free parking and Sky Sports. Hallmark Hotel Hull now offers beauty, fitness and treatment rooms. Enjoy an invigorating workout in the gym, unwind in the sauna or be pampered by experienced therapists in the luxurious therapy rooms and relaxation suite.
Enjoy stunning views of the Humber Bridge and estuary whilst dining in the Brasserie. Take pleasure in the delicious food and fine wines available in the relaxed, informal surroundings. Afterwards, relax in the luxury of a plush bedroom or suite, many of which benefit from beautiful views of the Wolds.
Pets allowed (charges apply)
All rooms Non Smoking
City of Culture
Streetlife Museum of Transport
The Humber Bridge
Hulls Old Town
Travel towards Hull on the M62 and continue onto the A63. Take the turning signed North Ferriby village and on passing through the village the hotel can be found approximately ½ mile on the right.
Nearest Station - Hull: 5 Miles
Nearest Airport - Humberside Airport: 10.8 Miles