Enjoy dreamy walks and a relaxed dining experience at the Hallmark Bournemouth Carlton.
- Allowance of £20pp to be used towards dinner in the hotel's restaurant
- Glass of Gluhwein on arrival (£6pp)
- Overnight accommodation at the Hallmark Bournemouth Carlton
- Full English breakfast
At a glance
- Set high on Bournemouth’s famous East Cliff with spectacular views across the bay and private, landscaped gardens, this hotel is perfect for a relaxing getaway
- Bournemouth has seven miles of award-winning beaches, perfect for everyone whether you love chilling on a deckchair, strolling along the seaside piers or just admiring miles of breath-taking coast line
- Whatever the weather, you've got plenty of places to visit in Bournemouth from museums, galleries, quirky coffee shops and the famous oceanarium
Good to know
- The superb facilities at the hotel include include indoor pools, a gym with cardio equipment, a sauna and spa pool
- Revel in the hotel's historic history, with guests such as the Granddaughters of Queen Victoria, Bobby Moore, Enoch Powell and Sir Matt Busby
- During your stay, you can explore The Jurassic Coast, a popular place to walk with many outstanding coastal features
Our saving of 25% highlighted on this offer is calculated based on rates displayed on the hotel’s website, compared to the Greatlittlebreaks selling price. An example of our discount throughout March is:
On 30/03/2019, this package totals £193.00, to include a one night stay in a Classic Double Room with breakfast and added value extras, as listed above.
Based on the Greatlittlebreaks price you will save 25%. Our discount was checked on 08/02/2019.
Conveniently located just a short walk from the town centre and just four miles from Bournemouth International Airport, the Hallmark Hotel Bournemouth Carlton is acknowledged as one of the finest luxury hotels in Bournemouth. Offering 76 en-suite bedrooms including suites, sea view and balcony rooms, spacious lounge, award-winning a la carte restaurant and a superb Waves Health and Leisure Club.
All guest rooms have 32" flat screen TVs with a selection of freeview channels. Sensitively restored, the Hallmark Hotel Bournemouth Carlton is recognised as one of the leading hotels in Bournemouth. With its grand charm and richly decorated reception areas and lounges you can relax in style and comfort, savour a splendid meal in the superb restaurant against the sparkling backdrop of the sea... and unwind with a gentle swim or sauna in the Waves Health & Leisure Club. fitness center - 07:00 - 09.30 The Hallmark Hotel Bournemouth Carlton stands adjacent to the Hallmark Hotel Bournemouth East Cliff Court and collectively the Bournemouth hotel offers a truly extensive range of facilities including car parking charges apply for all residents. During the summer months the superb outdoor pools and private gardens provide a delightful place to relax in the sun. This hotel has also been awarded a silver 'Green Tourism Award'. PLEASE NOTE: The outdoor swimming pool is now open till end of September
Lift available in the hotel.
Parking is available for hotel guests at a charge of £10 per car per night.
Double room with sea view. Some rooms have King size beds. Needs to be asked for in hotel notes.
WiFi is available throughout the hotel and is complimentary.
Breakfast is served between 07:00 and 09.30 Monday- Friday, and from 08:00 and 10.30 at the weekend.
Evening meals are available between 18.30 and 21:00.
Dogs are restricted on the beach outside the hotel and are only allowed on the promenade.
2 sets of Interconnecting rooms. One is on the first floor and is a sea view facing suite and there is one on the ground floor with is a standard room. .
1 Disabled access room on the ground floor with a wet room,
The New Forest
The Jurassic coast
The Isle Of Wight
Bovington tank museum
Swanage steam railway
From M3/M27 Bournemouth is approached on the A338 (Wessex Way). Follow the signs to the East Cliff and the sea front, where the Hallmark Hotel Bournemouth Carlton is conveniently situated.
Nearest Station - Bournemouth: 1 Mile
Nearest Airport Bournemouth International Airport - 6 Miles