As winner of “Merseyside Hotel of the Year' for two consecutive years, Hallmark Hotel Liverpool South makes for the best city retreat. Enjoy overnight accommodation on the edge of the bustling city.
- Overnight accommodation at the Hallmark Hotel Liverpool Sefton Park
- Allowance of £23pp to be used towards dinner in the hotel's restaurant
- Full English breakfast
At a glance
- Nestled just outside of the city centre the hotel is situated in and amongst the 200 leafy acres of Sefton Park
- The hotel is a perfect base to explore some of Liverpool's hidden gems, including the bohemian Lark Lane district
- The Hallmark Grill is a desirable product of multi-million pound refurbishment of Hallmark Hotel Liverpool Sefton Park. Whilst enjoying dinner, overlook glorious parkland and tranquil garden through the floor to ceiling windows
Good to know
- Pay a visit to the Liverpool One shopping centre, located just 2.3 miles away from the hotel, giving you the perfect relaxed shopping experience during your visit.
- Rest your legs and venture by ferry, discover picturesque landmarks, including the tops of Liverpool Cathedral. To find out more click here
- Alternatively, explore a wide range of must see attractions that Liverpool has to offer
*Please note all bookings are subject to an additional £2.50 service charge, for full T&C's click here
Welcome to the BEST WESTERN Hallmark Hotel Alicia, Sefton Park, Liverpool.
Nestled just outside of the city centre the hotel is situated in and amongst the 200 acres of leafy Sefton Park. The hotel will give you a feeling of tranquility whilst at the same time being a stones throw from the city centre. The well known bohemian Lark Lane district is right on our doorstep.
Easy access substantial free car parking and super high speed free to use Wi-Fi make this a number one choice for business or leisure in Liverpool.
Our friendly team create a real home from home atmosphere in superb facilities which enjoyed a £multi million refurbishment just a couple of years ago.
Winner of “Merseyside Hotel of the Year” for two consecutive years, the Best Western Alicia Hotel Liverpool offers 41 top quality bedrooms, a much sought after venue for weddings, conferences and banqueting, and the delightful “Glass House” restaurant and bar overlooking the park.
Our fabulous, beautiful and newly refurbished function suite is a stunning wedding venue with crystal wallpaper, exquisite sparkling chandeliers and fabulous sumptuous new soft furnishings and furniture. Pop in and see for yourself!
We look forward to welcoming you to this former cotton merchants mansion for a wonderful stay in Liverpool.
24 Hour reception
Breakfast served: 07:00-09:30 Monday - Friday
Breakfast served: 08:00-10:00 Saturday - Sunday
Dinner served: 18:30-20:45 Monday - Sunday
Free car parking