Stay at the 4* Hallmark Hotel Cambridge and explore one of the UK's best cities with its quaint streets and picturesque riverside. Enjoy an evening meal, followed by a hearty full English breakfast in the hotel’s restaurant.
- Allowance of £20pp to be used towards dinner in the hotel's restaurant
- Overnight accommodation at the Hallmark Hotel Cambridge
- Full English breakfast
At a glance
- Enjoy your dinner in the hotel's restaurant, that offers traditional British cuisine, country favourites and modern international dishes using local produce
- Explore many fascinating museums nearby such as The Fitzwilliam Museum, Sedgwick Museum of Earth Sciences, Cambridge Arts Theatre and Cambridge Museum of Technology
- You may also wish to take up the challenge of the superb 18 hole Championship Golf Course, please note additional charges may apply
Good to know
- Why not visit the popular River Cam? With 45 minute chauffeured punt tours, you can admire the stunning sights of Cambridge. Passing by Kings College Chapel, The Wren Library & the Bridge of Sighs. Please be aware that these tours are dependent on weather conditions
- Bring history to life with an afternoon Guided tour of Cambridge including the magnificent King's College & Chapel
- Visit the region’s liveliest and most exciting venue - Cambridge Arts theatre
*Please note all bookings are subject to an additional £2.50 service charge, for full T&C's click here
Our saving of 25% highlighted on this offer is calculated based on rates displayed on the hotel’s website, compared to the Greatlittlebreaks selling price. An example of our discount throughout March is:
On 30/03/2019, this package totals £179.50, to include a one night stay in a Classic Double Room with breakfast and added value extras, as listed above.
Based on the Greatlittlebreaks price you will save 25%. Our discount was checked on 08/02/2019
The Hallmark Cambridge Hotel and Golf Course is located just 5 miles from the famous university city of Cambridge. The convenient setting of the hotel provides an ideal destination for both business and leisure guests. There is ample parking plus a bus stop situated outside the hotel with a regular bus service into Cambridge and surrounding areas. They offer a range of contemporary facilities, including 136 well equipped en-suite bedrooms, an award winning Brasserie Restaurant and the popular Gallery Bar, providing the perfect setting for relaxing and unwinding after a busy day. The bedrooms have recently been refurbished with new sumptuous super king size beds plus benefitting from a wealth of designer touches. The combination including stylish decoration and opulent throws affords guests a truly luxurious and home away from home experience.The hotel offers free Wi-Fi internet access throughout the hotel. The indoor Waves Health and Leisure club offers guests the opportunity to tone up in the air-conditioned gym or simply wind down with a gentle swim, jacuzzi or sauna. Guests may also wish to take up the challenge of the superb 18 hole Championship Golf Course located nearby.
Breakfast served: 06:30-09:30 Monday - Friday
Breakfast served: 08:00-10:30 Saturday - Sunday
Dinner served: 19:00-21:30 Monday - Sunday
Pool times - 06:30-22:00 Monday - Friday (last swim one hour before)
Pool times - 08:00-20:00 Saturday - Sunday (last swim one hour before)
Spa facilities - towels provided, locker is £1. Sauna Jacuzzi steam room pool fitness center (Mini Gym)
Car parking (£10.00 per night)
Pet frendly (£15.00 per dog per night)
12 sets of Interconnecting room scattered all around the hotel
2 Disabled Access with lowered bath and grab rails
Please note, car parking is charged at GBP 10 per night. The check-out time from the car park on the final day of the stay will be 11:00 and after this time additional charges will apply.
The Fitzwilliam Museum
Sedgwick Museum of Earth Sciences
Cambridge & County Folk Museum
Cambridge Arts Theatre
Cambridge Museum of Technology
Scott Polar Research Institute
Peterhouse College Theatre
A1 to A14. Follow the signs to Cambridge and M11 and exit at B1050 Bar Hill. Take the road over the A14 to the roundabout and take the second exit to the hotel.
M11 to A14 follow the signs for Huntingdon. Continue along the A14 and exit at the B1050 Bar Hill turning, then take the first turning off the roundabout to the hotel.
Nearest Station - Cambridge: 5 Miles
Nearest Airport - Stansted Airport: 20 Miles