Stay at the 4 star Hallmark Hotel Cambridge and explore one of the UK's best cities with its quaint streets and picturesque riverside. Enjoy an evening meal, followed by a hearty full English breakfast in the hotel’s restaurant.
- Bed and full English breakfast at the Hallmark Hotel Cambridge
- Dinner allowance of £23 per person
At a glance
- Situated a 20 minute drive from the hotel lies the centre of Cambridge, a bustling city packed with culture and Gothic architecture
- Touch up on your history and visit many fascinating museums nearby such as The Fitzwilliam Museum, Sedgwick Museum of Earth Sciences, Cambridge Arts Theatre and Cambridge Museum of Technology
- You may also wish to take up the challenge of the superb 18 hole Championship Golf Course, please note additional charges may apply
Good to know
- This hotel features a Leisure club & spa. The facilities are free to use for guests and include an indoor swimming pool, sauna, steam room, poolside whirlpool and gym
- Bring history to life with an afternoon Guided tour of Cambridge including the magnificent King's College & Chapel
- The hotel's Hallmark Grill features menus combining fresh locally sourced ingredients to create home-cooked British classics
Our saving of 32% highlighted on this offer is calculated based on rates displayed on the hotel’s website, compared to the Greatlittlebreaks selling price. An example of our discount throughout September is:
On 28/09/2019, this package totals £170.10, to include a one night stay in a Classic Double Room with breakfast and added value extras, as listed above.
Based on the Greatlittlebreaks price you will save 32%. Our discount was checked on 19/08/2019
The Hallmark Cambridge Hotel and Golf Course is located just 5 miles from the famous university city of Cambridge. The convenient setting of the hotel provides an ideal destination for leisure guests. There is ample parking plus a bus stop situated outside the hotel with a regular bus service into Cambridge and surrounding areas.
This hotel features 136 well equipped en-suite bedrooms, an award winning Brasserie Restaurant and popular Gallery Bar, providing the perfect setting for relaxing and unwinding after a busy day. The bedrooms have recently been refurbished with new sumptuous super king size beds, the bedrooms also include designer touches for added luxury. The combination including stylish decoration and opulent throws provides guests with a home away from home experience. The indoor Waves Health and Leisure club offers guests the opportunity to tone up in the air-conditioned gym or simply wind down with a gentle swim, jacuzzi or sauna. Guests may also wish to take up the challenge of the superb 18 hole Championship Golf Course located nearby.
Breakfast served: 06:30-09:30 Monday - Friday
Breakfast served: 08:00-10:30 Saturday - Sunday
Dinner served: 19:00-21:30 Monday - Sunday
Pool times - 06:30-22:00 Monday - Friday (last swim one hour before)
Pool times - 08:00-20:00 Saturday - Sunday (last swim one hour before)
Spa facilities - towels provided, locker is £1. Sauna Jacuzzi steam room pool fitness center (Mini Gym)
Car parking (£10.00 per night)
Pet frendly (£15.00 per dog per night)
12 sets of Interconnecting rooms scattered all around the hotel
2 Disabled Access with lowered bath and grab rails
Please note, car parking is charged at GBP 10 per night. The check-out time from the car park on the final day of the stay will be 11:00 and after this time additional charges will apply.
The Fitzwilliam Museum
Sedgwick Museum of Earth Sciences
Cambridge & County Folk Museum
Cambridge Arts Theatre
Cambridge Museum of Technology
Scott Polar Research Institute
Peterhouse College Theatre
A1 to A14. Follow the signs to Cambridge and M11 and exit at B1050 Bar Hill. Take the road over the A14 to the roundabout and take the second exit to the hotel.
M11 to A14 follow the signs for Huntingdon. Continue along the A14 and exit at the B1050 Bar Hill turning, then take the first turning off the roundabout to the hotel.
Nearest Station - Cambridge: 5 Miles
Nearest Airport - Stansted Airport: 20 Miles