Get into the Christmas spirit and explore Sheffield's Christmas Market, filled with festive food and drink in the centre of this bustling city.
- Mince pies & mulled wine voucher to be redeemed during your stay (worth £6.50pp)
- Overnight accommodation at Holiday Inn Royal Victoria
- Full English Breakfast
At a glance
- Sheffield Christmas Market has grown from a handful of cabins on the main shopping area to over 50 cabins! Santa's Grotto is at the heart of the event as well as the much loved Sleigh Bar
- The Christmas cabins will cover a lot of the centre including Fargate, Town Hall Square and Peace Gardens with a great selection of Christmas gifts! Open between 14th November and 24th December 2018
- The hotel is ideally situated within the heart of the 'Steel City' of Sheffield. Boasting elegant and historic features this hotel oozes a cosy setting for all guests - ensuring you will get the perfect night sleep with your very own 'Pillow Menu' provided during your stay
Good to know
- Walk through the bustling centre of Sheffield and be greeted by glistening festive lights while exploring the wide variety of things to do. Visit the Millennium Gallery, one of the city's premier destinations for art, culture and design
- The location of Peak Cavern is just 45 minutes away from the hotel, local enough for you to be able to enjoy this attraction
- Parking is available within the hotel a charge of £5 per day
Our saving of 20% highlighted on this offer is calculated based on rates displayed on the hotel’s website, compared to the Greatlittlebreaks selling price. An example of our discount throughout December is:
On 07/12/2018, this package totals £144.50, to include a two night stay in a Double Room with breakfast and added value extras, as listed above.
Based on the Greatlittlebreaks price you will save 20%. Our discount was checked on 16/10/2018
Offering a range of comfortable and spacious guest rooms, a delightful dining experience and a variety of excellent leisure facilities, The Holiday Inn Royal Victoria is a well-restored historic hotel with a charm that escapes most city hotels. Ideally located in the heart of Sheffield, the hotel benefits from numerous transport links as well as several exciting local attractions.
The Cunningham’s Restaurant offers excellent cuisine in an impressive setting. Dishes are freshly prepared using only the very best seasonal ingredients to create delicious meals. In addition to the fine selection of cuisine, the restaurant has an excellent selective wine menu with a wide variety to suit every pallet.
The Grand Lounge is the ideal place for guests to sit back in a relaxing environment, whether it is a quiet drink with a friend of a meeting with important clients. A wide range of bar snacks and drinks are also available here. The Holiday Inn Royal Victoria also boasts a beautifully decorated cocktail bar.
Parking is available at a charge per day (24hours)
WiFi is available throughout the hotel and is chargeable
Breakfast is served from 06.30 and 10.30 Monday to Friday and from 07:00 to 11:00 at the weekend.
Bar meals are available thoughrout the day until 23:00. The restaurant is open between 18:30 and 21:30.
No pets allowed.
Late check out/ early check in available subject to availability charges may apply.
English Insititute of sport
Approaching from the M1, exit and junction 33 and follow signs for A57 Sheffield City Centre. On reaching Park Square roundabout take the 5th exit signposted Victoria Quays/ A61N. Turn right at the first set of traffic lights, the hotel drive is situated on your immediate left with the hotel at the end of our private drive. Sat.Nav users please use Victoria Station Road, Sheffield or S12AU and not S4 7YE to reach your final destination.
Nearest Station - Sheffield: 1.8 Miles
Nearest Airport - Manchester: 44.7 Miles