Perfectly situated, the Hallmark Hotel Derby Mickelover Court provides a relaxing experience of peace, tranquillity and flavoursome cuisine.
- Overnight accommodation at Hallmark Hotel Derby Mickleover Court
- Dinner allocation of £23 per person
At a glance
- For those looking to travel further afield, then venture on a heritage trip to Chatsworth house. If walking is more your thing, the Peak District National Park is a perfect base for rolling hills, wildlife-watching and fresh countryside air, both are situated 30 miles from the hotel
- The hotel is ideally situated to explore the city of Derby visit the Cathedral Quarter, or the bustling city centre filled with a variety of unique restaurants, bars and shops
- If you're looking to discover the culture behind Derby, visit Derby Museum and Art Gallery and be truly inspired by the talented work made by the most creative hands
Good to know
- This hotel has been awarded with a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2019 and holds a silver 'Green Tourism Award' status
- The hotel also offers an on-site hair and beauty salon providing a range of treatments
- Unwind during this delightful stay, with free to use leisure facilities included - make the most of the newly renovated spa. The facilities include a sauna, whirlpool, steam room and a spa bath - get your robes on and entice yourself with tranquillity
Our saving of 23% highlighted on this offer is calculated based on rates displayed on the hotel’s website, compared to the Greatlittlebreaks selling price. An example of our discount throughout September is:
On 28/09/2019, this package totals £143.20, to include a one night stay in a Standard Double Room with breakfast and added value extras, as listed above.
Based on the Greatlittlebreaks price you will save 23%. Our discount was checked on 19/08/2019.
The 4 star Hallmark Hotel Derby Mickleover Court is perfectly suited and ideally equipped for both business and leisure guests. All 99 modern bedrooms are air conditioned, offer free Wi-Fi and feature multi-channel TV’s with Sky Sports and the Executive rooms also offer complimentary soft drinks. The hotel offers 24 hour room service, a Starbucks Coffee outlet and the Brasserie Restaurant which serves freshly prepared British and International dishes. If there is time to relax or work out the fully equipped leisure club offers a pool, sauna and gym and there is an on-site hair and beauty salon providing a range of treatments.
With free on-site car parking and situated 10 minutes from Derby City Centre, 5 minutes from the A50 and 20 minutes from the M1 and East Midland Airport, its location is ideal for exploring the area. This hotel has also been awarded a silver 'Green Tourism Award'.
24 Hour reception
Breakfast served: 06:45-09:30 Monday - Friday
Breakfast served: 08:00-10:30 Saturday - Sunday
Dinner served: 18:30:22:00 Monday - Sunday
Free car parking
Pet Friendly (£15.00 pwe pet per night)
Fitness Centre with Gym
Fitness Centre with Gym
Peak Mining Museum
Peak District and Derbyshire Dales
Royal Crown Derby Museum
Uttoxeter Race Course
Pride Park Football Stadium
Westfield Derby Shopping Centre
From south and west: Leave M6 at J15 or M1 at J24 and take A50 towards Derby. Leave at J5 and follow A516 to Derby. Follow the brown sign for Mickleover Court Hotel and exit the A516. Take the first exit at the roundabout, the hotel situated on the left. From north: Leave M1, J28 for A38 to Derby. Stay on A38 for about 20 minutes. Take A516 for Uttoxeter. Follow the brown sign for Mickleover Court Hotel and exit the A516. The hotel is on the right.
Nearest Rail Station - Peartree: 4.9 Miles
Nearest Airport - East Midlands: 10 Miles