This grade II listed hotel is the ideal place for discovering the West Midlands beautiful countryside and attractions. After a busy day exploring, relax in the hotel's cosy restaurant.
- £25 Food and Beverage Voucher
- Overnight accommodation at the Cocked Hat
- Full English Breakfast
- If you book additional rooms, you'll receive one food voucher per room/per booking
At a glance
- The Cocked Hat is a traditional, red brick, grade II listed building siting in large gardens. It makes a comfortable and convenient base from which to explore this wonderful part of the West Midlands
- The hotel offers a wide range of real ales, fine wines and soft drinks to quench your thirst while also offering a tasty menu that has something for everyone
- Just a short trip from the hotel, why not visit Coventry, known for its medieval cathedral, it’s also the perfect place to do a spot of shopping
Good to know
- Please note this break can not be cancelled and therefore the Flexibility Payment option is not applicable to this break. Also note that you'll receive a food and beverage voucher per room booking.
- You can explore 100 acres of woodland, meadows and fishing lakes at Ryton Pool Country Park
- Just a short drive from the hotel and with 1100 years of history, Warwick castle is well worth the visit. The castle features many attractions such as the horrible histories maze, castle dungeon and many more
This attractive, traditional, red brick, Grade II listed building sits in large pleasant gardens just off the A46 Coventry ring road. It’s a great little hotel, and makes a comfortable and convenient base from which to explore this wonderful part of the West Midlands. All their 25 en-suite bedrooms are tastefully furnished and full of character. They all offer a restful night’s sleep in a comfy bed, plus everything you would expect for a pleasant stay.
Breakfast served from: 07:00-09:00 Monday - Friday
Breakfast served from: 08:00-10:00 Saturday - Sunday
Dinner served until: 22:00
Free parking is available on site
Pets are not allowed
Midland Air Museum
For SatNav users, please use postcode: CV3 2AX
Nearest Station - Coventry Station: 6.2 miles
Nearest Airport –Birmingham 16.2 miles