Discover breathtaking views at Shap Wells Hotel, where red deer, roe, red squirrels, and other wildlife roam in the surrounding countryside. You'll also only be a short trip from famous National Parks.
- Three course dinner in the hotel's restaurant on your first evening (worth £23.50pp)
- Early check-in from 12pm
- Two nights accommodation at Shap Wells Hotel
- Full English breakfast daily
At a glance
- Situated in a secluded wooded valley and surrounded by mountain streams, Shap Wells Hotel is the ideal place for a relaxing stay. Explore the 30 acres of surrounding countryside and spot the red deer, red squirrels and other wildlife
- The hotel is only a short distance from the beautiful Lake District and Yorkshire Dales National Park. So why not take the trip to enjoy spectacular views of Lake Windermere and the North York Moors
- Dine in the Birkbeck Restaurant and enjoy a selection of food from à la carte, carvery lunches and seasonal dishes, while overlooking the river
Good to know
- Get to know more about one of the best children authors and illustrators, Beatrix Potter, at Hill Top house and World of Beatrix Potter
- Pets are allowed in selected rooms for an additional charge of £10 a night
- There is a games room in the hotel with a full-size snooker table, pool table, table tennis and darts equipment
Our saving of 33% highlighted on this offer is calculated based on rates displayed on the hotel’s website, compared to the Greatlittlebreaks selling price. An example of our discount throughout December is:
On 15/12/2018, this package totals £205, to include a two night stay in a Standard Double Room with breakfast and added value extras, as listed above.
Based on the Greatlittlebreaks price you will save 33%. Our discount was checked on 19/11/2018
Situated in a secluded, wooded valley, high in the Shap Fells and surrounded by mountain streams yet only minutes from the M6 (Junction 39) and the A6. Shap Wells Hotel is the ideal place from which to explore the Lakes, Dales and the English and Scottish Border Counties.
For leisure guests they are located close to the Lake District, Yorkshire Dales and Scottish Borders, surrounded by open and wooded countryside, red deer, red squirrels and other wildlife within the grounds of the hotel and beyond. Whether you are visiting us for a leisurely break, a conference, wedding celebration or simply breaking your journey on route to the North or South we are the perfect destination for you.
Many of their rooms having breath-taking views of the surrounding countryside and fells, offering a true taste of the English countryside. The hotel has retained many of its original features over the years and much time has been taken to retain the true character of the building.
Free Parking is available on site
Free Wifi is available in the hotel
Pets are allowed in certain bedrooms, further chargers may occur.
World of Beatrix Potter
For SatNav users, please use postcode: CA10 3QU
Nearest Station -Burneside: 14.4 miles
Nearest Airport –Blackpool airport: 70.9 miles