Relax on an all-inclusive break to The Ennerdale Country House Hotel, where you can unwind and recharge knowing everything is taken care of.
- Two nights accommodation at The Ennerdale Country House Hotel
- Full English breakfast served on both mornings
- A two course dinner each night
- Lunch on both days served between 12-2pm (soup and sandwiches)
- Unlimited house draught beer and lager, house wine and soft drinks between 7pm - 11pm both evenings
- Unlimited Tea and coffee served throughout your stay in the hotel's lounge
- Early check-in from 12pm on day of arrival (subject to availability, please request prior to arrival)
- Late checkout until 2pm on day of departure (subject to availability, please request prior to arrival)
- Free car parking (subject to availability)
At a glance
- The hotel is an ideal base for visiting the Lake District. Cross this unique destination off your bucket list and try one of the numerous walking trails, admire the silky waters and superb landscapes or simply enjoy life in one of the many little tearooms in the surrounding villages
- The hotel is set just 10 minutes drive from Ennerdale Water on the famous Coast to Coast Walk
- If you would prefer to stay closer, the hotel is perfectly set in five acres of tranquil landscaped gardens and Italian fountains
Good to know
- The hotel has the right to refuse to serve alcohol to anyone that appears to be drinking irresponsibly
- Dinner will be served in The Fountain Room Restaurant overlooking the landscaped gardens where you can enjoy locally sourced produce used across the menu
- Lunch is served between 12-2pm and is available prior to checking in
- Offer entitles customers to free tea or filter coffee and does not include speciality teas or barista coffee
Only a 10 minute drive from Ennerdale Water, on the famous Coast to Coast Walk, the Ennerdale Country House Hotel is a Grade II listed building nestled within five acres of tranquil landscaped gardens and Italian fountains. The hotel also boasts original features, fireplaces and ceilings. For a real treat, visit the Fountain Room Restaurant which overlooks the landscaped gardens and offers a wide selection of fine dishes from an extensive menu. To compliment your meal, consider treating yourself to a fine wine, choosing from the vast collection.
With 30 en-suite bedrooms, all individually designed, the Ennerdale provides an ideal base for visiting the many attractions of the area, such as the stunning Lake District and the beautiful seaside town of St. Bees.
Free parking is available for hotel guests.
WiFi available throughout the hotel and is free of charge.
Breakfast is served from 07:00 until 09:00 Monday - Friday and from 07.30 until 09.30 at the weekend.
Lunch 12:00 - 14:00
Evening meals 17:30 - 21:00
Pets allowed in the hotel - charged at £10 per pet per night and a £30 room upgrade fee from a standard room, to a ground floor garden room. Please enquire at time of booking.
Nearest leisure facilities 15 min drive.
Ennerdale Water Lake
Ravenglass & Eskdale Steam Railway
From the M6 take Junction 40 Penrith onto the A66 and travel West to Cockermouth. At Cockermouth join the A5086 and stay on this road for 12 miles until you reach the village of Cleator. The hotel is situated on the left hand side of the road just after you pass the sign for Cleator.
Nearest Station - Corckicle: 4.9 Miles
Nearest Airport - Isle of Man: 53.2 Miles