Sorry this deal has SOLD OUT!
Click here for similar deals
Exclusive Deal | Have a fabulous day out at the RHS Tatton Park Flower Show 2019, bursting with colourful gardening inspiration, you can explore have-a-go workshops, unique shopping and stunning gardens designs.
- Two tickets to the RHS Tatton Flower Show | For Friday 19th July (worth £25pp)
- Dinner on your first night (£28pp allocation)
- Two nights accommodation at De Vere Cranage Estate
- Full English breakfast daily
- Stroll around the unique designs in the show gardens where they have inspiring planting in the back to back gardens where you’ll see designers bid to be this year’s winner, including the famous RHS young designer of the year
Find growing inspiration
- Treat your senses in the Floral Marquee and Plant Village, where you can you’ll be amazed by the colourful blooms and scents on the show-stopping displays. You can choose from a wide variety of plants, and ask experts on top tips to make your garden look great all year round
Shop 'til you drop
- Discover the 70 hand-picked nurseries selling award winning stock and over 100 tradestands to transform your garden. There is also a wide array of home and garden accessories, original art, bespoke jewellery and tempting food and drink
Talks & events
- Get hands on in the Discover and Grow Marquee where you can create your own vegetable plot and pick up new skills. Find how to grow award winning vegetables, find a new recipe or just enjoy the workshops to receive more gardening inspiration
Live music & entertainment
- Relax to live music, entertainment to take a break from exploring the many trade stands essential to any gardener
Good to know
- Following the confirmation of your booking you will receive further confirmations of your tickets. If in the event you do not receive your itinerary please call our great little team on 01905 792818 who will be on hand to help
- Please ensure you take copies of all of your confirmations with you
- Cranage Hall Hotel is located approximately 10 miles from the Showground
- Please note this break cannot be cancelled or amended and therefore the Flexibility Payment option is not applicable to this break. This is due to attraction tickets being issued by a third party supplier
*Please note all bookings are subject to an additional £2.50 service charge, for full T&C's click here
Images are courtesy of the RHS
This offer is exclusive to Great Little Breaks
One of the North West's finest hotels, a commanding presence in 20 acres of landscaped ground, De Vere Cranage Estate is an impressive Grade II listed building. Rich in history, surrounded by great facilities and secluded grounds, this venue has relaxation written all over it. The 150 bedrooms offer the best in comfort and contemporary design. All rooms have thick, soft mattress toppers & luxurious pillows, for a restful night's sleep.Tuck into English, international & vegetarian cuisine in the Tempus restaurant, which is open for breakfast, lunch & dinner. Let your cares dissolve away in the indoor heated swimming pool or steam room. There's also a sauna, spa pool, fully-equipped gym and tennis courts. For extra pampering, beauty treatments are also available in the leisure club.
Check-in is from 3pm and check-out is before 11am.
Free parking for hotel guests.
Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel and is free of charge.
Breakfast is served between 7am and 9am.
Evening meals are available between 7pm and 9.30pm.
Children under 16 are only permitted in the swimming pool during splash times (sat & sun 3pm - 5pm).Policies