Set in over 130 acres of rolling countryside, the 4-star Stratford Park Hotel & Golf Club is only a stone’s throw away from the home of William Shakespeare, while also being ideal for golf enthusiasts.
- Dinner in the No.19 restaurant (allocation of £27pp)
- Gin and Tonic on arrival (worth £6.50pp)
- Overnight accommodation at the 4-star Stratford Park Hotel & Golf Club
- Full English breakfast daily
- Book additional nights and receive daily breakfast and dinner
At a glance
- Just under 3 miles from the hotel and the birthplace of Shakespeare, the town of Stratford-upon-Avon is a must see. Visit the Royal Shakespeare Company for a taste of live theatre, venture to Anne Hathaway’s Cottage to relive Shakespeare's love story, or enjoy quaint cafes, boutique shops and plenty of green space to relax, overlooking the calming River Avon
- Dine in the No.19 restaurant and feel relaxed in its warm atmosphere with crackling open fires, wide variety of foods and wines, or enjoy a light snack in their Clubhouse bar
- The Stratford Park Hotel has an 18-hole championship golf course, perfect for every ability, whether you've never played golf before to the experienced golfer. If that isn’t for you there is still the 3.7 miles of stunning views of pristine trees, lakes and grassland to admire
Good to know
- Take a stroll around the nearby countryside and unwind after a busy day exploring one of the many nearby sights, such as Stratford, Warwick Castle and many National Trust properties
- The Stratford Park Hotel has been awarded a TripAdvisor certificate of excellence
- Please note that pets are allowed but charges may be applicable. Please call our friendly customer service team prior to your booking
*Please note all bookings are subject to an additional £2.50 service charge, for full T&C's click here
Our saving of 43% highlighted on this offer is calculated based on rates displayed on the hotel's website, compared to the Greatlittlebreaks selling price. An example of our discount throughout February is:
On 22/02/2019, this package totals £207, to include a two night stay in a Standard Double/Twin Room with breakfast and added value extras, as listed above.
Based on the Greatlittlebreaks price you will save 43%. Our discount was checked on 16/01/2019.
This hotel is located within the picturesque countryside of Shakespeare’s Stratford-Upon-Avon and on the doorstep to Warwick Castle, and a wealth of National Trust properties. The Stratford Park is the perfect retreat from the stresses and strains of life – a haven of tranquillity where you can unwind and relax whilst enjoying the highest standards of hospitality, comfort and service. In this elegant 14th century farm house set in over 130 acres of rolling countryside, you’ll find an oasis of calm, comfort and warmth. Whether you’re relaxing in front of one of the many open fires in their comfortable lounges or dining room or strolling in the beautiful surroundings, you’ll be struck by the feeling that you have been welcomed into someone’s home. It’s a feeling that is emphasised by the attentive but unobtrusive service, the fine food and wine, as well as the genuine hospitality.
Free Parking is available on site
Free Wifi is available in the hotel
Pets are allowed on request, charges may apply
Stratford upon Avon
Shakespeare Birthplace Trust
Mary Ardens House
Royal Shakespeare Theatre
Royal Shakespeare Company
For SatNav users, please use postcode: CV37 0QE
Nearest Station – Stratford-upon-Avon Parkway: 3.8 miles
Nearest Airport –Birmingham Airport: 24.8 miles