Exclusive offer | Includes two tickets to the colourful RHS Malvern Spring Festival, embrace spring with the vibrant flower-filled displays, enchanting plant-packed gardens and see famous faces of the gardening world. Encompass further sights and scenery with a trip on the memorable and historic Severn Valley Railway.
- Two tickets to RHS Malvern Spring Festival 2019 | for Friday 10th May (worth £25pp)
- Two 'Freedom of the Line' tickets to enjoy the Severn Valley Railway* (worth £21pp)
- Dinner on your first night (worth £28pp)
- Two nights accommodation at the 4-star Hogarths Stone Manor Hotel
- Full English breakfast both mornings
- Availability is limited so book now to avoid disappointment
- RHS Malvern Festival show guide
- Hot drink and cake voucher to redeem during the Festival
- Three Counties Showground member parking access
Delightful show gardens
- Experience another year of innovative and show-stopping garden architecture at the RHS Malvern. Surrounding the beautiful Malvern Hills, witness some top designers let their creativity flow in an attempt to win an RHS Gold Medal
Find plants for small spaces
- Find your inspiration by exploring Green Living Spaces, contributing inventive tips on filling up your empty small spaces at home
Learn something new
- Visit the Festival Theatre and meet the Great Little Breaks team, learn top tips from horticultural royalty, expert gardeners and celebrity chefs. No matter your interest and ability, there's something for everyone
- Visit the vibrant Floral Marquee and the Great Pavilion of Art and Flowers, showcasing how the natural world has inspired artists through the centuries
- Browse the shopping and plant arcades, filled with artisan gifts, must-have plants and more
- Head over to the festival street food market on the Festival Green and discover fine foods from across the world including Spanish, Thai and Greek cuisine
- Take your memorable steam train journey along the Severn Valley Railway's scenic 16 mile route from Kidderminster to Bridgnorth. Admire historic stations and the surrounding Worcestershire countryside as you sit back and relax along the way
Good to know
- *Severn Valley Railway to be taken during your first day
- Following the confirmation of your booking you will receive further confirmations of your tickets and your Festival pack including Festival vouchers to redeem your RHS Malvern Festival Show guide, hot drink & cake and car parking pass. Your experience pack will be posted prior to your arrival
- If in the event you do not receive your itinerary please call our great little team on 01905 792818 who will be on hand to help
- Please ensure you take copies of all of your confirmations with you
- Hogarths Stone Manor Hotel is located approximately 24 miles from the Three Counties Showground
- The hotel's award winning AA Rosette restaurant serves traditional fine British fare. Enjoy a romantic evening before snuggling up by a roaring log fire in the hotel's lounge
- Please note this break cannot be cancelled and therefore the Flexibility Payment option is not applicable to this break
RHS images courtesy of RHS Malvern Spring Festival
Stone Manor Hotel, styled as a large Tudor manor house is set in 25 acres of landscaped gardens in the village of Stone, Near Kidderminster in the county of Worcestershire. The Hotel offers a selection of bedrooms which are attractively furnished and offer Free Wi-Fi and HD TV with freeview channels. Four Poster style beds and Spa Baths feature in some rooms and many overlook the beautiful landscape gardens. The high levels of comfort are complimented by the high standards of service, providing all the modern amenities expected of guests today.
Stone Manor Hotels "Fields Restaurant" has a fine reputation for quality cuisine, specialising in flambé cooking. There is a seasonal a'la Carte menu available at all time together with an excellent fixed price menu. Adjacent to the Fields Restaurant is the Cocktail Bar, with its comfortable armchairs and settees serving a wide range of drinks including light snacks and the popular Afternoon Tea Menu. Hogarths Stone Manor is now a pet friendly hotel. Dogs are allowed in certain rooms at an additional charge of £30 per dog per night. Dogs are not allowed in public areas during service time but guests can eat in the Resident's Lounge with their dog at any time.
Free guest parking.
WiFi is available thoughout the hotel and is free of charge.
Breakfast is available Monday to Friday between 07:15 and 09:30 and from 08:00 until 10:00 at the weekend.
Evening meals are available between 19:00 and 22:00.
24 hour room service available.
Disabled Access : Yes 1 room with walk in shower
Severn Valley Railway
West Midlands Safari Park
Birmingham Sealife Centre
Birmingham Bullring Shopping Centre
From North : Leave M5 at Junction 3 and take the A456 to Kidderminster, At Hagley Village take the A450 to Worcester. Follow this road until you reach Mustow Green Island, Turn Right at this island onto the A448 - Kidderminster and the hotel is situated about 100 yards on the left hand side.
From South : Join M42 south (Redditch/Bromsgrove) from the M40, leave the M42 at junction 1, Turn left onto the A38 towards Bromsgrove, Continue on this road until you reach an Island with a right hand turn onto the A448 to Kidderminster, Follow the A448 until Mustow Green Island and continue over Island , Stone Manor Hotel is in the left hand side. From Birmingham : Follow A456 towards Kidderminster (signposted from city centre) then same as above (From north)
Nearest Station: Kidderminster - 1 Mile
Nearest Airport: Birmingham - 20.5 Miles