Nestled in the rolling Hampshire countryside of the Meon Valley, The Thomas Lord is the perfect base for the avid rambler. Offering picturesque views of the surrounding area, dinner on your first night, a picnic lunch and more, all you have to do is plan your walk.
- Two nights bed and full English breakfast daily at The Thomas Lord
- A packed lunch & walking information (worth £16pp)
- A three course dinner on your first night (worth £30pp)
- A free upgrade to a luxury wood cabin (worth £20)
At a glance
- Picnic in the natural beauty of the rolling hills of the near Meon Valley, snack on your tasty packed lunch provided by the hotel. Take a stroll along the idyllic Meon River, stretching 34 km, explore the passing pretty villages and vast woodland
- Enjoy a unique dining experience, seasonal dishes and if weather permits, why not dine al fresco in the kitchen gardens, enjoying the glorious landscapes around you
- Enjoy being treated like royalty with a free room upgrade into a cosy wood cabin including your own porch and double doors leading into the scenic grounds. You'll be sure to relax and unwind after your day of exploring in the comfy king size beds
Good to know
- The Thomas Lord is situated in the historic town of Petersfield
- This location is a perfect base to explore the historic Jane Austen's House Museum, Wolvesley Castle, Port Solent and more
- The kitchen's expert chefs produce exiting menus, subject to the seasons, using locally sourced ingredients, including eggs from their own free-range chicken run, and a veg and herb garden, you'll be sure to get the freshest taste of Hampshire
*Please note all bookings are subject to an additional £2.50 service charge, for full T&C's click here
The Thomas Lord is a beautifully restored traditional village pub, offering an excellent range of real ales and a menu full of mouth-watering meals, seven days a week. Their expert chefs prepare exciting menus, using as much fresh, locally sourced ingredients as possible and theming special dishes around the very best produce available each new season.
The Thomas Lord is nestled in the picturesque Hampshire village of West Meon, close to the historic market town of Petersfield, not far from the beautiful city of Winchester. There’s also some stunning scenery to be enjoyed year-round, on foot or by cycle, in the nearby rolling countryside of the lovely Meon Valley.
In their stunning grounds, they now boast five beautifully built, luxury wood cabins so you can rest and relax in the breath taking Hampshire countryside. The charm and style of this accommodation is an ideal solution for those enjoying fishing or walking trips. Enjoy an escape to the country with these lavish cabins which offer everything you need for a trip to remember.
Free Parking is available on site
Free Wifi is available in the hotel
Pets are allowed on request, charges may apply
Opening hours- Monday to Friday 7:30am – 11pm, Saturday: 8am – 11pm, Sunday: 8am-10:30pm
Breakfast: Monday to Friday from 7:30am – 9:30am, Saturday and Sunday from 8am – 10am
Jane Austen's House Museum
Mary Rose Museum
The Mayflower Theatre
For SatNav users, please use postcode: GU32 1LN
Nearest Station –Winchester: 13 miles
Nearest Airport – Southampton Airport: 16.5 miles