Enjoy a luxurious stay at Milton Hill House, an elegant Georgian manor house nestled in the heart of Oxfordshire - with dinner and a glass of wine included, this hotel is the perfect base for your dining escape
- Bed and Full breakfast in a Standard Double Room at Milton Hill House
- A three course dinner in the hotel's Restaurant (allocation £25pp)
- A small glass of wine with dinner (worth £5.75pp)
- This deal can be booked for multiple nights
At a glance
- Dine in style in the hotel's Garden restaurant, enjoy a glass of wine served with dinner in the contemporary setting. Parts of the restaurant overlook the surrounding charming English gardens and the menus serve a mix of elegant dishes, including comforting pub classics all seasonally inspired
- Get your walking boots on and explore the surrounding picturesque countryside, including the historic market town of Abingdon, with cosy pubs and culinary delights there's something for every mood
- Indulge in English heritage by taking a trip to Wallingford Castle, just under thirty minutes' drive from the hotel. On the banks of the River Thames, explore the preserved remains of what once withstood long sieges during the 17th century civil wars
Good to know
- Please note, the hotel's standard rooms are located in the Garden Wing, a separate building to the main hotel
- Guests have free access to the hotel's leisure facilities, including a mini gym, sauna, steam room and spa bath. Opening times are between 7am-10pm Monday-Sunday
- Local places of interest include, National Trust site, Greyfriars' House and Garden and Campion Hall
*Please note all bookings are subject to an additional £2.50 service charge, for full T&C's click here
Our saving of 38% highlighted on this offer is calculated based on rates displayed on the hotel’s website, compared to the Greatlittlebreaks selling price. An example of our discount throughout May is:
On 24/05/2019, this package totals £158.70, to include a one night stay in a Standard Double Room with breakfast and added value extras, as listed above.
Based on the Greatlittlebreaks price you will save 38%. Our discount was checked on 20/02/2019.
Surrounded by 22 acres of tranquil parkland just 13 miles from Oxford, Milton Hill House effortlessly blends a graceful Georgian manor house with modern facilities. You’ll feel the history the moment you arrive at the house - previous residents include King William III, Peter the Great, and Sir Mortimer Singer of the Singer sewing machine family.
The restaurant and bar serves seasonal food in relaxed surroundings and they offer a range of leisure facilities indoor and out, along with comfortable guest bedrooms upstairs.
Free Parking is available on site
Free Wifi is available in the hotel
Pets are not allowed
Breakfast is served between 7am to 9:30am Monday – Friday, 8:00 – 10:30 Saturday – Sunday
Evening meals are available from 7pm to 9:30pm, Monday – Friday, 7:00 – 10:30pm Saturday – Sunday
Coate Water Country Park
The Story Museum
Oxford Ice Rink
For SatNav users, please use postcode: OX13 6AF
Nearest Station – Didcot Parkway: 4 miles
Nearest Airport – London Oxford Airport: 19.5 miles