Great value two night dining break in Berkshire - Stay at the 4 star Regency Park Hotel, a modern building burrowed in the historic market town of Thatcham. Enjoy a glass of Prosecco on arrival & dinner on your first evening.
- Two Nights' Bed and Full breakfast at the 4 star Regency Park Hotel
- Late Check out on your day of departure (worth £40)
- A three course dinner on your first evening (worth £29.95pp)
- A glass of Prosecco on arrival (worth £8pp)
- Complimentary room upgrade to Executive Double
At a glance
- Enjoy a fine dining experience in the award-winning Watermark restaurant. The talented kitchen team produce an enticing menu and pride themselves on sourcing fresh and local produce where possible to create delicious dishes
- Take your time and relax as you are treated to a complimentary room upgrade* and late check out, a perfect excuse to unwind and revel in your getaway
- The hotel is situated in the picturesque Berkshire countryside, so there's plenty to explore, including the historic market town of Thatcham
Good to know
- Award-winning restaurant, with stylish interiors overlooking the stunning waterfall gardens
- The health club facilities are free to use for residents. This includes a 17 metre indoor swimming pool, gym, spa pool, steam & sauna. Opening times: 6:30am-10pm Monday-Friday (last entry 9:15pm) and Weekends & Bank holidays: 8am-8pm (Last entry 7:15pm)
- The location is an ideal base to discover some of Berkshire's hidden gems, including heritage site Donnington Castle, just under 4 miles from the hotel
*Please note all bookings are subject to an additional £2.50 service charge, for full T&C's click here
Our saving of 20% highlighted on this offer is calculated based on rates displayed on the hotel’s website, compared to the Greatlittlebreaks selling price. An example of our discount throughout September is:
On 04/09/2019, this package totals £388.70, to include a two night stay in a Standard Double Room with breakfast and added value extras, as listed above.
Based on the Greatlittlebreaks price you will save 20%. Our discount was checked on 06/03/2019.
The Regency Park Hotel matches stylish, chic and contemporary interiors with quality and comfort; Metropolitan styling in the heart of rural Berkshire. Renowned for offering outstanding customer service, the Regency Park Hotel is the perfect place to enjoy a relaxing weekend break.
Sleeping & Staying: All bedrooms are spacious with contemporary decor, flat screen digital TV's, mini fridge, safe, hospitality tray and a seriously comfy bed. Many bedrooms offer balconies or patio areas which can be enjoyed in warmer months.
Executive Double Rooms all have complimentary high speed broadband access, complimentary newspaper of your choice, mineral water, freshly baked cookies, fresh milk, fluffy bathrobe, and luxury toiletries. Available at a supplement.
All family bedrooms are superbly appointed and have a contemporary, yet welcoming feel, with a double bed for the parents and a sofa bed or extra bed(s) for the children up to the age of 12 years. They also include complimentary high speed broadband access, mineral water, freshly baked cookies, fresh milk, fluffy bathrobe, complimentary newspaper of your choice and luxury toiletries.
Eating & Drinking: Facilities include the award winning Watermark Restaurant. Overlooked by a waterfall garden, the Watermark has a fresh, modern outlook on food. The finest ingredients are carefully sourced to ensure that the seasonal menus are packed full of good quality, local produce.
Relaxing & Rejuvenating: The revive Health Club & Spa boasts first class leisure facilities including air conditioned fitness suite with the latest Technogym equipment. The revive Health Club also feature 17 metre indoor pool, sauna, steam room & spa bath. For complete relaxation, guests can visit the Spa at revive, offering 4 treatment rooms, a nail bar with the latest nail technology & extensive beauty treatment menu.
Breakfast served: 06:30-09:00 Monday - Friday
Breakfast served: 08:00-10:00 Saturday - Sunday
Bar Open: 11:00-23:00 Monday - Sunday
Dinner served: 18:00-21:00 Monday - Sunday
Free Car parking
The Living Rain Forest
Basildon Park House
Kennet & Avon Canal
Kennet Horse Drawn Barges
Busklebury Farm Park
Centrally located between Newbury and Reading. From the M4 via Junction 12, take the A4 exit towards Theale. From the west, leave the M4
Nearest Station - Thatcham Train Station - 3 miles
Nearest Airport - Southhampton Airport - 32.4 miles