Great value walking break set amongst the picturesque Worcestershire countryside - Enjoy a two night stay at the 4 star Bank House Hotel with a backdrop of the rolling Malvern Hills.
- Two nights bed and full breakfast daily at the 4 star Bank House Hotel
- Late check out on your day of departure (worth £30)
- Picnic and walking information on your second day (worth £10pp)
- 30 minute spa treatment (worth £40pp)
- A 15-minute Temple Spa 'Sole Balm' Foot Ritual treatment (worth £20pp)
- Extended use of the Spa facilities until check out
At a glance
- On your second day, get out your walking boots and venture up the Malvern Hills. Take your freshly packed lunch, provided by the hotel and picnic at the peak or leisurely snack on your walk, enjoying the glorious views. There are walking trails inclusive for all ages and abilities, so there is something for everyone. For more information and walking trails click here
- Rejuvenate in the tranquil Malvern View Spa, and indulge in a 30 minute spa treatment. If that's not enough to get you into your relaxation zone then follow up with your Temple Spa 'Sole Balm', a 15 minute treatment designed to put the spring back in your step
- Situated near the hotel is the quirky centre of Worcester, a city rich in heritage, visit the famous 17th century building, The Guildhall, once a seat of justice to a prison, this grade 1 listed building is steeped in history, and with cafes on every corner you can sit back, relax and review your time away
Good to know
- To secure your spa treatment, booking is essential. Please contact the hotel's spa team to book on: 01886 834834
- The location is an ideal base to explore the rolling Malvern Hills and surrounding Worcestershire countryside
- National Trust site, Hanbury Hall is located 35 minutes' drive from the hotel in the Spa town of Droitwich
*Please note all bookings are subject to an additional £2.50 service charge, for full T&C's click here
Our saving of 58% highlighted on this offer is calculated based on rates displayed on the hotel’s website, compared to the Greatlittlebreaks selling price. An example of our discount throughout May is:
On 20/05/2019, this package totals £432, to include a two night stay in a Standard Double Room with breakfast and added value extras, as listed above.
Based on the Greatlittlebreaks price you will save 58%. Our discount was checked on 18/03/2019.
Overlooking the Malvern Hills, gateway to the Cotswolds, this distinctive hotel has a gym and 18-hole golf course, and is 3 miles (4.8 km) from Worcester.
Best Western Bank House has great links to Birmingham, Cheltenham, Three Counties Showground and Hereford, with easy access to the M5, M6, M42 and M40 motorways. Birmingham's NEC and airport can be easily reached, as can Great Malvern Station (1 mile/1.6 km), with direct links to London Paddington.
The 18-hole golf course is the closest thing to Sawgrass in England. There are 14 lakes amid the Bransford Golf Club's course. Special golf breaks are available.
Breakfast served: 06:30-09:00 Monday - Friday
Breakfast served: 08:00-10:00 Saturday - Sunday
Bar Open: 11:00-23:00 Monday - Sunday
Dinner served: 18:00-21:00 Monday - Sunday
Check in: Please arrive 15 minutes prior to any scheduled treatment, this is to complete a health care consultation.
Hotel residents have complimentary use of swimming pool and fitness suite between 3pm on their day of arrival and 11am on their day of departure.
This hotel is located 3 miles from Worcester and the Spa town of Malvern. Junction 7 of the motorway can be reached in 15 minutes' drive.
Nearest Station - Worcester Foregate Street Station: 4.5 miles
Nearest Airport - Gloucestershire Airport: 20 miles