Enjoy huge panoramas of sky, sea, sand and the vast, layered cliffs of the eastern tip of the Jurassic coast. Plus enjoy a two night stay in Bournemouth, with dinner and breakfast included.
- Two nights bed and full breakfast daily at the 4 star BW Royale Hotel
- A Jurassic coastal cruise departing from Poole Harbour with City Cruises (worth £26)
- A 24h City Cruises sightseeing bus ticket from Bournemouth to Poole (worth £26)
- A three course dinner on your first night (worth £23pp)
- Coffee and cake on arrival (worth £12)
- This break is available until 29th September 2019
- Please note that the Jurassic Coastal Cruise is subject to weather, tide and sea conditions. If your trip is cancelled, City Cruises will offer an alternative date for your cruise
At a glance
- The 24 hour sightseeing bus ticket allows you to hop on and hop off at over 20 locations from Bournemouth to Poole and will take you right onto Poole Quay where you can climb aboard your cruise. Discover the stunning natural beauty of the south coast of England on this relaxing Sightseeing Cruise, lasting around 45 minutes with informative commentary along the way
- The popular Jurrasic Coastal Cruise will take you through Poole Harbour, close to Brownsea Island, past the exclusive houses of Sandbanks and out into the open sea. The journey will continue past the sandy beaches of Studland Bay, followed by Old Harry’s Rock, broken off from nearby cliffs of sedimentary rock. To the west and south you'll see the inspiring sight of the English Channel
- The Jurassic Coast cruise lets you appreciate the rugged beauty of Southern England from a different perspective. Get up close and personal with incredible natural land forms, from towering cliffs and stacks to beautiful arches
Good to know
- Take the sightseeing bus from Bournemouth Pier to Poole, then climb aboard the boat to experience this fantastic round cruise between Poole and Swanage. Please present your booking confirmation in exchange for your Jurassic coastal cruise tickets
- Your full journey itinerary will be stated on your booking confirmation
- The hotel is a great base from which you can explore blue flag beaches, award winning gardens and a bustling town centre
10:30, 13:00* & 15:45
* Please Note : 20 minute stop at Swanage Pier.
Please note that all of our cruises are subject to weather, tide and sea conditions.
Sightseeing Bus details
Departure Point Bournemouth
Bournemouth Pier - Bus Stop 1 – the dedicated bus stop is behind the Hot Rocks restaurant.
Departure times of the Bus
09:00, 10:00, 11:00 every hour
Please note that the last bus leaves Poole Quay at 6pm.
Arrival Point in Poole
Poole Quay - Bus Stop 13 - right next to the City Cruises berth
*Please note all bookings are subject to an additional £2.50 service charge, for full T&C's click here
Our saving of 26% highlighted on this offer is calculated based on rates displayed on the hotel’s website, compared to the Greatlittlebreaks selling price. An example of our discount throughout May is:
On 28/04/2019, this package totals £284.50, to include a two night stay in a Standard Double Room with breakfast and added value extras, as listed above.
Based on the Greatlittlebreaks price you will save 26%. Our discount was checked on 08/04/2019.