Stay at Cricklade House Hotel, situated on the edge of the Cotswolds with panoramic views of the rolling Wiltshire countryside and beyond.
- Two nights bed and full English breakfast daily at Cricklade House Hotel
- Dinner on your first night (allocation £25pp)
- Afternoon tea on your second day (worth £15pp)
- Late check-out of up to 1pm your day of departure (worth £20)
At a glance
- The hotel is situated in Cricklade, a Saxon town steeped in history. The Thames Path National trail passes through the town, making it an excellent base for walkers and visitors of all abilities
- Indulge in a traditional afternoon tea on your second day. Enjoy the classic menu of delicate finger sandwiches, patisseries, thick clotted cream & fresh scones and of course your pot of tea; all with a backdrop of glorious views of the North Wilshire countryside
- Take a trip to Cotswold Water Park, located 15 minutes' drive from the hotel. An area covering 40 square miles across the Wilshire countryside, including 150 glistening lakes, walking and cycling trails, nature reserves, and leisure activities. There is something for everyone, with towns and villages packed with cafes, pubs, picnic sites and much more
Good to know
- Pets are allowed at this hotel, however, a charge of £10 per dog per night will be applicable. Please contact our Great little team on 01905 792818 to check availability
- The hotel's pool and gym are open daily from 7am-10pm for residents. Last entry is at 9:30pm. The leisure facilities also include a tennis court
- The hotel is a perfect base to discover the town of Swindon, 20 minutes' drive away
Our saving of 34% highlighted on this offer is calculated based on rates displayed on the hotel’s website, compared to the Greatlittlebreaks selling price. An example of our discount throughout June is:
On 20/06/2019, this package totals £308, to include a two night stay in a Standard Double Room with breakfast and added value extras, as listed above.
Based on the Greatlittlebreaks price you will save 34%. Our discount was checked on 13/05/2019.
Built at the turn of the last century, the privately-owned Cricklade House has been tastefully restored and carefully extended. Perhaps the most impressive addition is the magnificent Victorian style conservatory which runs the full length of the original building, making the most of the hotel's elevated position, with wonderful panoramic views over the Wiltshire countryside. Cricklade House offers a traditional, warm and friendly welcome for those in search of tranquillity, comfort, good food and wine, the ultimate in rest and relaxation.
All bedrooms and suites are furnished with your every comfort in mind. Why not make that stay a little more special? Four Poster rooms are available, some with panoramic views of the Wiltshire countryside, supplements may apply please check at time of booking. The Dining Room is the perfect venue to celebrate or entertain. Under the direction of executive award-winning chef Lee Scott, The Dining Room Restaurant serves modern European cuisine with artist flair and an emphasis on fresh, organic and local produce. Set in the Victorian style conservatory with panoramic views across the Wiltshire Downs, The Dining Room provides a stunning venue for all occasions.
Free parking available for hotel guests.
Free WiFi available throughout the hotel.
Breakfast is available between 07:00 and 09.15 Monday- Friday and between 08:00 and 10:00 at the weekend.
Evening meals are available between 18:30 and 21:30.
Dogs are allowed in courtyard rooms at a cost of Â£10 per dog per night.
Bowood House & Gardens
Abbey House Gardens
Steam Railway Museum
Swindon Designer Outlet
Cotswold Wildlife Park
Cotswold Water Park
Access from M4 Junction 15: Leave the M4 at J15 and take the A419 towards Cirencester. After approx. 8 miles, turn left to Cricklade. From the centre of Cricklade follow the B4040 towards Malmesbury. After approx 1 mile the hotel can be found on the left hand side.
Access from M5: Leave the M5 at Junction 11a and take the A417 through Birdlip towards Cirencester. Follow the A419 towards Swindon and turn left to Cricklade. From the centre of Cricklade follow the B4040 towards Malmesbury. After approx 1 mile the hotel can be found on the left hand side.
Nearest Station: Kemble - 8.9 Miles
Nearest Airport: Bristol - 39.8 Miles