Situated in the heart of Bournemouth, the 4 star Hermitage Hotel is on the doorstep to colourful sandy beaches, the fun-filled pier, tranquil parks and other esteemed attractions; making it a perfect base to explore this popular coastal town.
- Two nights bed and full English breakfast at 4 star The Hermitage Hotel
- Dinner in Neo's Restaurant on your first night (£27pp)
- Coffee & Cake at the hotel on arrival (£5.95pp)
At a glance
- The Hermitage Hotel has one of the best locations in Bournemouth, situated in front of the pier and next to the exquisite park gardens leading to the shops
- Bournemouth has seven miles of award-winning beaches on the hotels doorstep, perfect for everyone whether you love chilling on a deckchair, strolling along the seaside piers or just admiring miles of breath-taking coast line
- During your break, we recommend exploring the fascinating Jurassic Coast, a popular place with many outstanding coastal features
Good to know
- Whatever the weather, you've got plenty of places to visit in Bournemouth from museums, galleries, quirky coffee shops and the famous Oceanarium
- Explore the 2,000 acres of parks and gardens in Bournemouth that date back to the Victorian era. Discover the beauty of Lower Gardens, close to the sea or the Central Gardens next to the town centre
- The hotel has two excellent restaurants, the AA-Rossette-awarded Hardys, serving breakfast and dinner, and NEO restaurant, which is becoming a Bournemouth hotspot with it's relaxed dining and beautiful cocktail bar
Our saving of 32% highlighted on this offer is calculated based on rates displayed on the hotel’s website, compared to the Greatlittlebreaks selling price. An example of our discount throughout May is:
On 27/05/2019, this package totals £350.90, to include a two night stay in a Standard Double with breakfast and added value extras, as listed above.
Based on the Greatlittlebreaks price you will save 32%. Our discount was checked on 15/05/2019.