Learn the secrets of the nations favourite drink at the historic Bombay Sapphire distillery where you can disover ultra-modern glasshouses and the care and artistry behind every drop of this world famous gin - while staying in the heart of the charming village of Andover.
- Two nights bed and full English breakfast at The Hawk Inn
- Two tickets to Bombay Sapphire Distillery including a 15 minute tour and complimentary drink (worth £16pp)
- Three course dinner on your first night (worth £30pp)
- A drink on arrival (worth £6.25pp)
- Check out at midday (worth £20)
- A free room upgrade (worth £46)
In order to receive your tickets in time for your stay, your booking needs to be confirmed at least 48h in advance. Your tickets will be booked for the second day of your stay at 3pm, unless stated otherwise. If you have a preferred date, please call our team on 01905 792818.
At a glance
- Step into the world of Gin at Bombay Sapphire Distillery, originally Laverstoke Mill, this award winning state-of-the-art distillery is one to visit with its intertwining glasshouses, containing 10 exotic plants which are used to infuse the spirt
- Your visit will include a 15 minute guided tour through the Dakin Still House and the opportunity to explore at your own leisure while listening to audio points along the way. Then complete your tour with a complimentary drink in the Mill Bar
- With only the best seasonal produce used, you can sample classic British dishes and bar food created by the talented kitchen team at the hotel. A perfect accompaniment with your meal would be the impressive selection of local ales available or browse the wine list
Good to know
- Your attraction tickets will be emailed to you prior to arrival. Please note this break cannot be cancelled or amended and therefore the Flexibility Payment option is not applicable to this break. This is due to attraction tickets being issued by a third party supplier
- Please note that this is a working distillery so guests must wear suitable footwear, open-toed shoes and high heels will not be able to enter the still house
- Pets are allowed at this hotel, however a charge of £20 per dog per night will be applicable. Please contact our Great little team on 01905 792818 to check availability
*Please note all bookings are subject to an additional £2.50 service charge, for full T&C's click here
At the heart of charming Amport village, set alongside cottages, beautiful country gardens and rolling hills, is The Hawk Inn. It’s a great place for a fabulous dinner from their modern British menu or a refreshing drink on our sandstone terrace with its stunning views over Pill Hill Brook. Or for the ultimate in relaxation, book a stay in one of their nine, stylish bedrooms, and let their friendly team look after you. Close to Andover the Hawk Inn is also the ideal base to explore the surrounding areas.
From their stylish dining room to their lovely sandstone terrace with beautiful views, there are plenty of places at The Hawk Inn to enjoy a superb meal or to relax with a delicious drink. Their modern British menu mixes classic favourites, great bar food and original dishes that change frequently to take advantage of the best seasonal produce available.
Free Parking is available on site
Free Wifi is available in the hotel
Pets are allowed on request, charges may apply
Opening hours- Monday to Friday 7:30am – 11pm, Saturday: 8:30am – 11pm, Sunday: 8:30am-10:30pm
Breakfast: Monday to Friday from 7:30am – 10:30am, Saturday and Sunday from 8:30am – 10:30am
Bombay Sapphire Distillery
Winchester Castle and Great Hall
For SatNav users, please use postcode: SP11 8AE
Nearest Station – Salisbury: 16.5 miles
Nearest Airport – Southampton Airport: 27.9 miles