Enjoy spectacular views and dreamy gardens at an 18th century manor; with its very own ornamental lake. Work up an appetite for dinner by exploring the medieval town of Shrewsbury or spend a lazy day in the spa.
- A three course dinner in The Oak Room restaurant (£20pp allocation)
- A bottle of Prosecco (worth £27.95)
- Overnight accommodation
- A full English breakfast in the morning
Please be aware that from the 13/11/2017 to 25/11/2017 work will take place in the steam room, sauna, ice room, aroma sauna, bio sauna and snail showers. Apologies for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your patience.
At a glance
- Thanks to its medieval heritage, Shrewsbury it's packed with secluded shuts and passages. There is a romantic riverside, park walks and places to fall in love with
- The historic centre is a shopper's heaven packed with designer shops and an amazing range of independent retailers
- Shropshire’s amazing scenery offers you lots of opportunities for walking in the great outdoors. So, get out and about and take a stroll on one of these romantic UK walks
Good to know
- Guests have full complimentary use of the leisure facilities including an ice room, sauna, steam room and aromatherapy room.
- The dinner allocation of £20 per person in The Oak Room restaurant does not include any drinks
- Located just 4 miles from the town of Shrewsbury, why not make a day out and explore the rustic town?
Our saving of 24% highlighted on this offer is calculated based on rates displayed on the hotel’s website, compared to the Greatlittlebreaks selling price. An example of our discount throughout August is:
On 26/08/2017, this package totals £236.95, to include a one night stay in a Standard Room with breakfast and added value extras, as listed above.
Based on the Greatlittlebreaks price you will save 24%. Our discount was checked on 01/06/2017.
Just 4 miles from Shrewsbury centre, this 18th century manor house has an ornamental lake and 15 acres of grounds.
The hotel has 87 bedrooms including superior twins, doubles and privilege rooms with characteristic four poster beds overlooking the ornamental lake and beautiful landscaped grounds. Bedrooms are divided into Main House, School Masters House and Stable Wing. All bedrooms are non-smoking and have WiFi access, 24-hour room service, complimentary parking, hair dryers, ironing facilities, new flatscreen TVs with international channels, complimentary toiletries, and tea and coffee making facilities.
Sit down to an elegant lunch or dinner in the Oak Room Restaurant or relax in the Terrace Bar. The Oak Room restaurant overlooks the beautiful grounds and boasts original 300-year-old oak-panel fireplaces. The extensive menu features locally sourced produce. The Terrace Bar is open for drinks, meals and traditional cream teas.
The Spa has an indoor heated pool and there are five beauty rooms offering an extensive range of relaxing treatments, with products including Orly Nailcare, Bare Escentuals make-up, St Tropez spray tanning and Decleor for face and body.
Hotel check-in: 3pm
-Breakfast mid week: 6.30am - 9.30am
-Breakfast week end: 07.30am - 10.30am
-Dinner 6.30pm - 9.00pm
-Free use of leisure facilties
-Children stay free of charge when sharing with 2 paying adults
Via the M6, exit at Junction 10a and get onto the M54. Continue for approx. 30 min until you reach a roundabout. Take the second exit from this roundabout onto the A49. Take the second exit at the next three roundabouts and the fourth exit from the the one after that. Head towards Wem on the A528. The hotel is 1 mile further along on the left