Spectacular views, dreamy gardens and an 18th century manor with its very own ornamental lake, this getaway has relaxation written all over it.
- Three course dinner in The Oak Room restaurant (£30pp allocation)
- A bottle of Prosecco (worth £29.50)
- Overnight accommodation in a Superior room
- 20% off pre booked spa treatments
- A full English breakfast in the morning
At a glance
- Escape everyday life and find a moment of relaxation with the extensive spa facilities available at the Spa Naturel Fitness
- Take advantage of the hotel's Leisure Club - boasting a fully equipped gym and indoor heated pool
- Visit Shrewsbury, one of England’s finest market towns with its very own castle (15 minutes away) to discover even more about medieval times
Good to know
- Spa treatments must be booked in advance directly with the hotel prior to arrival
- The dinner allocation of £30 per person in The Oak Room restaurant does not include any drinks
- Guests have full complimentary use of the leisure facilities including an ice room, sauna, steam room and aromatherapy room
Our saving of 15% highlighted on this offer is calculated based on rates displayed on the hotel’s website, compared to the Greatlittlebreaks selling price. An example of our discount throughout February is:
On 17/02/2017, this package totals £198.50, to include a one night stay in a Superior Room with breakfast and added value extras, as listed above.
Based on the Greatlittlebreaks price you will save 15%. Our discount was checked on 07/02/2017.
Just 4 miles from Shrewsbury centre, this 18th century manor house has an ornamental lake and 15 acres of grounds.
The hotel has 87 bedrooms including superior twins, doubles and privilege rooms with characteristic four poster beds overlooking the ornamental lake and beautiful landscaped grounds. Bedrooms are divided into Main House, School Masters House and Stable Wing. All bedrooms are non-smoking and have WiFi access, 24-hour room service, complimentary parking, hair dryers, ironing facilities, new flatscreen TVs with international channels, complimentary toiletries, and tea and coffee making facilities.
Sit down to an elegant lunch or dinner in the Oak Room Restaurant or relax in the Terrace Bar. The Oak Room restaurant overlooks the beautiful grounds and boasts original 300-year-old oak-panel fireplaces. The extensive menu features locally sourced produce. The Terrace Bar is open for drinks, meals and traditional cream teas.
The Spa has an indoor heated pool and there are five beauty rooms offering an extensive range of relaxing treatments, with products including Orly Nailcare, Bare Escentuals make-up, St Tropez spray tanning and Decleor for face and body.
Hotel check-in: 3pm
-Breakfast mid week: 6.30am - 9.30am
-Breakfast week end: 07.30am - 10.30am
-Dinner 6.30pm - 9.00pm
-Free use of leisure facilties
-Children stay free of charge when sharing with 2 paying adults
Via the M6, exit at Junction 10a and get onto the M54. Continue for approx. 30 min until you reach a roundabout. Take the second exit from this roundabout onto the A49. Take the second exit at the next three roundabouts and the fourth exit from the the one after that. Head towards Wem on the A528. The hotel is 1 mile further along on the left