Take in stunning and unrivalled views of London with this fantastic London Eye & Lunch Cruise experience for two. Included in your experience is a wonderful three course lunch cruise with tea and coffee on a luxurious vessel which creates the perfect atmosphere for guests to indulge and relax whilst experiencing some of the best views of London from the Thames.
At a glance
- You will receive an e-ticket confirmation for the Coca-Cola London Eye which you will need to present on the day. You must take the actual voucher to the lunch cruise.
- The lunch cruise boards at 11.45am or 12.30pm at the Embankment Pier and you can choose to experience the Eye before or after your lunch cruise. Time slots for the Coca-Cola London Eye are available on a half hourly basis.
- Please note you will need to take your e-ticket to the Coca-Cola London Eye otherwise you might not be admitted.
- The Coca-Cola London Eye is located in the heart of the capital. Standing 135 metres tall and gradually rotating beside the South Bank of the River Thames, opposite the Houses of Parliament and Big Ben, the Eye is the world’s tallest cantilever observation wheel.
- A full rotation in one of the 32 high-tech glass capsules takes approximately 30 minutes from start to finish and offers an ever-changing perspective of London, with 360-degree panoramic views of the capital and its famous landmarks below, including St. Paul’s Cathedral, Buckingham Palace, Trafalgar Square and Westminster Abbey. On a clear day, the sweeping views can stretch for 25 miles.
Greatlittlebreaks gifts supplied by Activity Superstore, for terms and conditions - please click here