Standing in a picturesque 200 acres, The Hallmark Hotel Cambridge offers serenity and makes for the perfect relaxing break; including leisure facilities, a golf club and the award winning Brasserie restaurant.
- Evening meal on your first night in the hotel's Brasserie style restaurant where the head chef works hard to produce delicious dishes using the very best local and seasonal ingredients (worth £26.50pp)
- A chilled bottle of wine served with your meal (worth £17.95)
- Not forgetting, two nights accommodation with a daily full English breakfast
At a glance
- Explore many fascinating museums nearby such as The Fitzwilliam Museum, Sedgwick Museum of Earth Sciences, Cambridge Arts Theatre and Cambridge Museum of Technology
- You may also wish to take up the challenge of the superb 18 hole Championship Golf Course, please note additional charges may apply
Good to know
- Bring history to life with an afternoon Guided tour of Cambridge including the magnificent King's College & Chapel
- Visit the region’s liveliest and most exciting venue - Cambridge Arts theatre
Our saving of 43% highlighted on this offer is calculated based on rates displayed on the hotel’s website, compared to the Greatlittlebreaks selling price. An example of our discount throughout December is:
On 04/12/2017, this package totals £357, to include a two night stay in a Standard Twin Room with breakfast and added value extras, as listed above.
Based on the Greatlittlebreaks price you will save 43%. Our discount was checked on 08/08/2017.
The Hallmark Cambridge Hotel and Golf Course is located just 5 miles from the famous university city of Cambridge. The convenient setting of the hotel provides an ideal destination for both business and leisure guests. There is ample free parking plus a bus stop situated outside the hotel with a regular bus service into Cambridge and surrounding areas.
They offer a range of contemporary facilities, including 136 well equipped en-suite bedrooms, an award winning Brasserie Restaurant and the popular Gallery Bar, providing the perfect setting for relaxing and unwinding after a busy day.
The bedrooms have recently been refurbished with new sumptuous super king size beds plus benefitting from a wealth of designer touches. The combination including stylish decoration and opulent throws affords our guests a truly luxurious and home away from home experience.
For private functions and meetings, the hotel has a range of 10 individually furnished and fully equipped air-conditioned suites. We offer free Wi-Fi internet access throughout the hotel.
The indoor Waves Health and Leisure club offers guests the opportunity to tone up in the air-conditioned gym or simply wind down with a gentle swim, jacuzzi or sauna. Guests may also wish to take up the challenge of the superb 18 hole Championship Golf Course located nearby.
Hotel check in: 3pm
Hotel check out: 11am
Parking is free for hotel guests.
WiFi is available throughout the hotel and is free of charge.
Breakfast is served from 7am until 9.30am.
Evening meals are available between 7pm and 9pm.
Small dogs are welcome at the hotel (maximum one per room).
FROM THE NORTH
A1 to A14. Follow the signs to Cambridge and M11 and exit at B1050 Bar Hill. Take the road over the A14 to the roundabout and take the second exit to the hotel.
FROM THE SOUTH
M11 to A14 follow the signs for Huntingdon. Continue along the A14 and exit at the B1050 Bar Hill turning, then take the first turning off the roundabout to the hotel.