The Hallmark Hotel Cambridge offers serenity and makes for the perfect relaxing break; including leisure facilities, a golf club and a bright contemporary restaurant.
- A delicious three course evening meal in the hotel's restaurant on your first night (worth £23pp)
- A chilled bottle of wine in your room on arrival (worth £17)
- Two nights accommodation at the Hallmark Hotel Cambridge
- Full English breakfast each morning
At a glance
- Enjoy your dinner in the hotel's restaurant, that offers traditional British cuisine, country favourites and modern international dishes using local produce
- Explore many fascinating museums nearby such as The Fitzwilliam Museum, Sedgwick Museum of Earth Sciences, Cambridge Arts Theatre and Cambridge Museum of Technology
- You may also wish to take up the challenge of the superb 18 hole Championship Golf Course, please note additional charges may apply
Good to know
- Why not visit the popular River Cam? With 45 minute chauffeured punt tours, you can admire the stunning sights of Cambridge. Passing by Kings College Chapel, The Wren Library & the Bridge of Sighs. Please be aware that these tours are dependent on weather conditions
- Bring history to life with an afternoon Guided tour of Cambridge including the magnificent King's College & Chapel
- Visit the region’s liveliest and most exciting venue - Cambridge Arts theatre
Our saving of 36% highlighted on this offer is calculated based on rates displayed on the hotel’s website, compared to the Greatlittlebreaks selling price. An example of our discount throughout November is:
On 30/11/2018, this package totals £335, to include a two night stay in a Classic Double Room with breakfast and added value extras, as listed above.
Based on the Greatlittlebreaks price you will save 36%. Our discount was checked on 23/05/2018.
The Hallmark Cambridge Hotel and Golf Course is located just 5 miles from the famous university city of Cambridge. The convenient setting of the hotel provides an ideal destination for both business and leisure guests. There is ample free parking plus a bus stop situated outside the hotel with a regular bus service into Cambridge and surrounding areas. They offer a range of contemporary facilities, including 136 well equipped en-suite bedrooms, an award winning Brasserie Restaurant and the popular Gallery Bar, providing the perfect setting for relaxing and unwinding after a busy day. The bedrooms have recently been refurbished with new sumptuous super king size beds plus benefitting from a wealth of designer touches. The combination including stylish decoration and opulent throws affords guests a truly luxurious and home away from home experience.The hotel offers free Wi-Fi internet access throughout the hotel. The indoor Waves Health and Leisure club offers guests the opportunity to tone up in the air-conditioned gym or simply wind down with a gentle swim, jacuzzi or sauna. Guests may also wish to take up the challenge of the superb 18 hole Championship Golf Course located nearby.
WiFi is available throughout the hotel and is free of charge.
Breakfast is served from 06:30am until 09:30am. Served on weekends 08:00am - 10:30am
Evening meals are available between 19:00pm and 21:30pm Monday to Friday.
Pool times - 18:30pm till 10:00pm Monday - Friday last swim one hour before.
Spa facilities - towels provided, locker is £1. Sauna Jacuzzi steam room pool fitness center (Mini Gym)
12 sets of Interconnecting room scattered all around the hotel
2 Disabled Access with lowered bath and grab rails
Small dogs are welcome at the hotel (maximum one per room).
The Fitzwilliam Museum
Sedgwick Museum of Earth Sciences
Cambridge & County Folk Museum
Cambridge Arts Theatre
Cambridge Museum of Technology
Scott Polar Research Institute
Peterhouse College Theatre
A1 to A14. Follow the signs to Cambridge and M11 and exit at B1050 Bar Hill. Take the road over the A14 to the roundabout and take the second exit to the hotel.
M11 to A14 follow the signs for Huntingdon. Continue along the A14 and exit at the B1050 Bar Hill turning, then take the first turning off the roundabout to the hotel.
Nearest Station - Cambridge: 5 Miles
Nearest Airport - Stansted Airport: 20 Miles