Lamphey Court Hotel is a contemporary Georgian mansion, described as Pembrokeshire's best kept secret set in a spectacular location with secluded sandy beaches and coves just a short distance away.
- A three course dinner on your first night (£25pp allocation)
- Explore the great outdoors with walking maps included and a packed lunch on one day (worth £15)
- A hot chocolate on return to the hotel (worth £3pp)
- Two nights accommodation at Lamphey Court Hotel
- Full Welsh breakfast each morning
At a glance
- In Wales, 2017 marks the 'Year of Legends' and it doesn’t get more legendary than the world renowned 186 mile Pembrokeshire Coast Path - so get outdoors and discover this legendary landscape
- Grab some towels and deck chairs and head to the stunning secluded beaches and coves, just two miles from Lamphey Court
- After a day of adventure, admire the epic scenery of the countryside as you relax in the infinity pool
Good to know
- Dinning at Lamphey is elegant and relaxed, you'll find imaginative menus prepared from the best seasonal ingredients and locally and regionally sourced produce means you’ll savour every bite
- In the spring and summer, the Pembrokeshire cliffs and hedgerows are ablaze with gorse and wild flowers attracting many species of birds
- We recommend visiting the chocolate box village of Tenby, walk by the famous pastel coloured houses which line the beach front
Welcome to Best Western Lamphey Court Hotel & Spa. Originally built in 1823 and carefully restored during the latter part of the last century, this Georgian mansion is idyllically located in acres of grounds, surrounded by the Pembrokeshire National Park. Our latest addition is a state of the art spa and leisure facility. Just two miles from stunning, award winning but secluded beaches and coves and the Pembrokeshire Coastal Path, the hotel and spa is a perfect retreat from which to explore the locality. Our facilities include 39 bedrooms, the stylish Georgian restaurant which has recently been awarded an AA rosette, a conservatory restaurant, a traditional bar and lounge as well as function and conference facilities. As an aid to total relaxation the spa offers a luxury 14 metre Indoor swimming pool, an aromatherapy steam room, sauna, a state of the art Life Fitness gym, 2 tennis courts and an unrivalled selection of treatments and therapies to help you towards a state of total rejuvenation. Whether your stay is for business or pleasure, Lamphey Court Hotel & Spa promises a very special welcome.