Luccombe Manor Country House Hotel is stunningly located on the clifftop in Shanklin; with direct access to the beach and delicious dining delights this makes the perfect romantic retreat!
- Two nights accommodation at Luccombe Manor
- Two course dinner on both nights
- Breakfast on both mornings
- Return car ferry from Southampton included
At a glance
- The Appley Restaurant offers a fine dining experience, serving a wonderful array of freshly prepared mouth-watering meals during both breakfast and dinner
- This beautiful establishment in Shanklin stands high on the cliff top, boasting the most magnificent sea views over the neighbouring Sandown Bay
Good to know
- Please note there is a £20 Supplement for Friday and Saturday night
- Here are some fascinating and wonderful facts you might not know about the Isle Of Wight and some must-see popular places while you visit!
- Please follow your booking with a call to our customer service team on 01905 792818 to book your ferry tickets.
Luccombe Manor Country House Hotel is a stunningly located coastal hotel on the Isle of Wight. This beautiful establishment in Shanklin stands high on the cliff top, boasting the most magnificent seaviews over the neighbouring Sandown Bay. This family and dog friendly hotel is just a 2 minute walk away from all the hustle and bustle of Shanklin Old Village and the award winning beaches.
The Appley Fine Dining Restaurant serves up a wonderful array of freshly prepared mouthwatering meals at breakfast and evening dinner each day. After a day of sight seeing or relaxing on the beach come back and enjoy a delicious three-course fine dining dinner in the splendid Victorian dining room with large windows offering stunning seaviews. The Fine Dining Menu changes regularly and always includes a vegetarian option.
At Luccombe Manor Country House Hotel you are guaranteed a good nights sleep with many home from home comforts available so you can travel light and relax.
With 23 bedrooms you can choose between doubles, twin and family rooms, not to mention their rooms with 4 poster beds or a kingsize bed.Rooms vary from having a bath with shower over, or rooms with a walk in shower so you can have a room that really meets your needs. For the less mobile there is a ground floor room with a walk in shower.
Check in: 2pm-10pm
Check out: 8am-11am
-Dog friendly in a selection of our standard bedrooms. £7 per dog, per night. Max 1 dog per room.
-Children aged 2-15 years are charged at 33% of the adult price when sharing a family room with 2 adults. You may wish to book a seperate room for your children who will then be charged at the full adult rate.
Children over 16 years are charged at full price.
Luccombe Manor Country House Hotel
Isle of Wight