Luccombe Manor Country House Hotel is stunningly located on the clifftop in Shanklin; with direct access to the beach and delicious dining delights this makes the perfect romantic retreat!
- Return car ferry from Southampton included (worth £50)
- A delicious two course dinner served on your first night (worth £21.95pp)
- Two nights accommodation at the beautiful Luccombe Manor
- A full English breakfast each morning
At a glance
- Explore Isle of Wight, a designated Area of Outstanding Natural beauty and discover the island’s landscape and coastline. Stumble upon hidden beaches and quiet estuaries, a haven for wildlife, and admire the breath-taking views across the coast
- Take an afternoon stroll and head to Shanklin beach to discover a traditional English seafront promenade, golden sands and excellent sunbathing areas
- Your stay at this beautiful establishment in Shanklin is complemented by the most magnificent sea views over the neighbouring Sandown Bay
Good to know
- Your ferry journey will see you disembark on East Cowes, and from here you are only half an hour drive from the hotel
- Please note, the flexibility payment can be purchased on these packages however with the exception that bookings cannot be cancelled, only amended. For full terms and conditions, please click here
- Savour your dinner in The Appley Restaurant and enjoy a fine dining experience with a wonderful array of freshly prepared mouth-watering meals
Our saving of 25% highlighted on this offer is calculated based on rates displayed on the hotel's website, compared to the Greatlittlebreaks selling price. An example of our discount throughout October is:
On 31/10/2017, this package totals £409.90, to include a two night stay in a Standard Room with breakfast and added value extras, as listed above.
Based on the Greatlittlebreaks price you will save 25%. Our discount was checked on 16/05/2017.
Luccombe Manor Country House Hotel is a stunningly located coastal hotel on the Isle of Wight. This beautiful establishment in Shanklin stands high on the cliff top, boasting the most magnificent seaviews over the neighbouring Sandown Bay. This family and dog friendly hotel is just a 2 minute walk away from all the hustle and bustle of Shanklin Old Village and the award winning beaches.
The Appley Fine Dining Restaurant serves up a wonderful array of freshly prepared mouthwatering meals at breakfast and evening dinner each day. After a day of sight seeing or relaxing on the beach come back and enjoy a delicious three-course fine dining dinner in the splendid Victorian dining room with large windows offering stunning seaviews. The Fine Dining Menu changes regularly and always includes a vegetarian option.
At Luccombe Manor Country House Hotel you are guaranteed a good nights sleep with many home from home comforts available so you can travel light and relax.
With 23 bedrooms you can choose between doubles, twin and family rooms, not to mention their rooms with 4 poster beds or a kingsize bed.Rooms vary from having a bath with shower over, or rooms with a walk in shower so you can have a room that really meets your needs. For the less mobile there is a ground floor room with a walk in shower.
Check in: 2pm-10pm
Check out: 8am-11am
-Dog friendly in a selection of our standard bedrooms. £7 per dog, per night. Max 1 dog per room.
-Children aged 2-15 years are charged at 33% of the adult price when sharing a family room with 2 adults. You may wish to book a seperate room for your children who will then be charged at the full adult rate.
Children over 16 years are charged at full price.
Luccombe Manor Country House Hotel
Isle of Wight