Enjoy the English countryside and surrounding South Downs National Park while staying at the charming Grade I listed New Place Hotel. Arrive to a bottle of Prosecco in your room, and on your first night indulge in a three course à la carte evening meal.
- A delicious three course à la carte evening meal on your first night (worth £36pp)
- A bottle of Prosecco in your room upon arrival (worth £26)
- Two nights accommodation at New Place Hotel
- An appetising full English breakfast each morning
At a glance
- From the New Forest National Park with its cliff top walks and vast array of free roaming animals, to the nearby golf clubs and even Marwell Zoo, this is a fabulous spot for seeing the sights of Hampshire
- Nestled amid 32 spectacular acres of lush parkland means you don’t even need to leave the hotel to explore the great outdoors
- Unwind with a drink in the Lutyens Bar before dining in the manor house restaurant, complete with superior service and dishes carefully crafted by the talented chefs
Good to know
- A well-appointed indoor fitness centre and pool definitely helps to make your time at the hotel truly enjoyable
- Guest rooms are located in separate building to the manor house. The rooms are cosy and comfortable and updated with the latest in today’s amenities. So while we encourage you to unplug and take advantage of the beautiful outdoors during your stay, you always have free Wi-Fi access
- After an invigorating day’s walking, relax in the ultra-comfortable lounge where you can enjoy a specially curated wine selection or your favourite drink
Our saving of 44% highlighted on this offer is calculated based on rates displayed on the hotel’s website, compared to the Greatlittlebreaks selling price. An example of our discount throughout December is:
On 29/12/2017, this package totals £420.20, to include a two night stay in a Standard Room with breakfast and added value extras, as listed above.
Based on the Greatlittlebreaks price you will save 44%. Our discount was checked on 17/05/2017.
Ornate wrought-iron gates welcome you to a charming Southampton venue ideally suited for leisure breaks. The New Place, Southampton seamlessly blends traditional and modern spaces over 32 acres of landscaped gardens, including the Grade I listed manor house which houses a restaurant, bar and meeting rooms.
Enjoy every modern convenience and amenity expected by today’s traveller, with all the bedrooms located in a delightful mews a short walk from the manor house and set against a backdrop of relaxing English countryside. You’ll have plenty to do during downtime with a gym, pool, croquet lawn, and cricket pitch on the property.